PNG - Brenham Football only!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNfan#1 said:
PNG82 said:
my take is if they have mutli players playing both ways then come 4th qtr we will wear them down...
I agree with you PNG82 I think our players only being on one side of the ball has helped us all year.

Brenham does not have many (if any) players that play both ways.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
NDNfan#1 said:
PNG82 said:
my take is if they have mutli players playing both ways then come 4th qtr we will wear them down...
I agree with you PNG82 I think our players only being on one side of the ball has helped us all year.

I think their stud wide-out #81 I believe, plays both ways. I think I read that he returns kicks as well?

akifan94

500+ Posts
Brenham

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch
2939 153 1726 4.97 1213 12.38

PN-G

3947 172 2182 5.43 1765 12.17

akifan94

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
NDNfan#1 said:
PNG82 said:

#81 plays both ways for sure. WR/TE/S

pngfan66

500+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
For the sake of keeping things as secret as possible, please do not post what you see happening in practice. I'm sure Faircloth and staff would greatly appreciate it.
I never gave any specifics ! Just stated lots of hard work with a few new kinks thrown in.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Ok I'm ready for tomorrow night. Gave my employee's the day off at noon tomorrow. Payroll in the morning, pep rally at 1:30 and pick up the kids and outta here. Gonna stop and eat somewhere in Houston. GO NDN'S !!!!

badndn

500+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Brenham

2939 153 1726 4.97 1213 12.38

PN-G

3947 172 2182 5.43 1765 12.17

Those offensive numbers for Brenham are misleading for two reasons. 1.) I am pretty sure they are missing the Waller game stats and maybe another game. 2.) They have scored 11 defensive touchdowns this season and a few on special teams, which is crazy! Can't turn the ball over against these guys or they will make you pay.

We should be able to run against them well enough to win the time of possesion as long as we finish our drives and don't turn the ball over our boys will need to make a few stops on defense and we will win. I got faith in them acoomplishing all of this since we have done it all year with the exception of finishing drives.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
I worry about out kickoff team. It seems like every time they kick it deep the opposing team has a good run-back. If Brenham has scored on special teams, which I have heard that they ran a couple of kickoffs back, I hope we stick to the squib kick.

indianforever

100+ Posts
friday cant get here soon enough. i am getting up early tomorrow morning and having some coffee and then loading up the car and start heading towards aldine at 1:00 :woot:

indianforever

100+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
:huh: Either early for you is not the same as for me or it takes a really long time to load the car.
i have to get my kids up and ready and pack their bags and then send them off to their grandparents, and i also have to decorate my suv so i will be busy pretty much all morning

NDN06

100+ Posts
PNG #1 Fan said:
I am really afraid Brenham will put points up fast. Brenham’s team as a whole is faster.

I agree, I hope tomorrow we can get back to business of scoring first. I stay nervous the whole game when we are playing 'catch up'. But i have faith that our D will hold them down tomorrow night

NDN79

500+ Posts
PNG #1--How do we know that they are faster than us? All we have to go on is hearsay from Brenham fans because we haven't played them before or a common opponent. I think maybe you might be a Brenham fan in disguise trying to create a little uncertainty--WON'T WORK. Indian Nation believes in their team!!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Brenham will not be any faster than PAM (scrimmage), Texas City, Beaumont Ozen, or Beaumont Central ... CBF and the Indians do not fear speed. We've seen it before ... we're accustomed to playing teams with speed and quickness. Our kids will be in position to make some plays. If we take care of what PN-G controls and limit our mistakes, then it is Brenham that needs to be worried about PN-G and what the Indians can do on the field. Brenham will be the toughest game PN-G has played in 2009, but CBF will have the Indians ready. We, too, can put our kids in open space and throw the ball ... our kids can run too ... we don't walk around on offense and defense ... we can run north and south. And, it is amazing to see what heart, determination, preparation, and fan support can do for a team ... we can energize our kids to knock some of that speed on its rear-end.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores