PNG vs. Barbers Hill & Game Comments

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Re: PNG vs. Barbers Hill

The field drains well, so maybe it won't have much impact on the passing game.

ndnmojo14

JV won 20-0 tonight. It was a good game. Still need some work and had some first game jitters but overall a very good game. Good job guys.

bandkid

Staff member

I've heard that Mr. Keith (PN-GHS Principal) said that they're projecting a total of 12,000 fans in attendance tonight.

ScalpEm24

Wow! That is really gonna be a sight to see. It is LONG overdue!! We have all been going stir crazy. I think back to months ago during the search for our new leader, all the passion & excitement that was building & building.........It's here ladies & gents!!! Let's do it right!!

Good Luck tonight to the players & coaches. You have all of our support & enthusiasm!!!!! Here's to the start of a new generation of INDIAN FOOTBALL!!!!

Scalp EM!!!!!!!! :clap:

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts

It's time to head to the stadium! But because we can't pray over the loud speaker, may the Lord watch over those whom are playing, those whom are participating in any way, and those who gather to watch this game tonight. We are fortunate to be able to watch such a game. My God's grace cover us all to and from the game tonight!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts

NDNTime said:
It's time to head to the stadium! But because we can't pray over the loud speaker, may the Lord watch over those whom are playing, those whom are participating in any way, and those who gather to watch this game tonight. We are fortunate to be able to watch such a game. My God's grace cover us all to and from the game tonight!

AMEN!!

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
Of all freakin' weeks to get sick. Laying here on the couch waiting for the game to come on the radio. I think this is going to make me sicker not being able to be there.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores