PNG vs. Barbers Hill & Game Comments

akifan94

500+ Posts
They just looked out of sync on offense. It could have been nerves or maybe Coach trying to keep things simple. They will bounce back. The defense played great, but just spent too much time on the field. Congrats to the coaches and players on the win.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Defense was on the field way to long. Offense line is very big but need to better block. The receivers need to learn they are on the field more than just to catch the ball but to block also. Very poor blocking from the receivers.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Babers Hill was a good ball club who came ready to play, My hats of to BH and there really nice fans that I met really classy group of people. Id like to continue to play them.

91ndn

thank god for #8 he should be the player of the game....i was expecting alot more out of the team than that...atleast we won...congrats coach bf and tha boys

OldEagle

500+ Posts
This was a very good game for our team. I think they learned a lot from tonights game. We looked good at time and maybe not so good at other time but our boys played hard the entire game. And a win is a win!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
If there was a such thing as a ugly win this was it. Don't want to bash, but all I can say is alot of work to be done. Hopefully things are worked out, and look a little better against Crosby. The first three are non-district and don't mean anything. Hopefully all kinks worked out by district time. Good luck and scalp'em.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores