PNG vs Barbers Hill

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I posted this on that other site...sorry...i couldnt help myself! ;D

I heard those boys at BH wanted to hear some cool tunes so our boys thought it would be nice to bring a "DJ" to entertain them...should be a "Jalali" good time !
Everybody do the DJ shuffle!!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
does anyone know how practice is going this week?

At the BC meeting coach said Mondays practice was the best all year! I haven't heard how the last couple of days has been but I can only imagine! Watching the game film from Fri was something else! They are peaking at the perfect time!

badndn

500+ Posts
Yes, nice to be playing your best at the end of the year. As far as practice goes, success breeds success. Makes you wwant it even more!

bandkid

Staff member
MOM2INDIANS said:
5:30 For me also...coming to work in my tribal gear. What time do the gates open?

and will the band sit down below like last time or move to the top like Centrals band did? (Got to sit by the band)

The band directors said we would use the same setup as we did at the Ozen game.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Thanks Bandkid...and to correct my self..it was Ozen band not Central. Glad y'all are down on the bottom, we could still here on the top...the sound was carrying really well.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
does anyone know how practice is going this week?
I have been to all 3 practices this week. Every one of them has been great. The team is fired up and practicing harder than I've ever seem em !

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Coach Faircloth also said that because we are in playoffs,the JV and Freshman teams get to continue practicing. If we go 3 or 4 rounds deep, it's like a whole spring season before spring ever starts.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Indian Nation taking over Da Butch!!

teepeesatnight1.jpg

indianforever

100+ Posts
just think how intimidating its going to look to the BH players and coaches to see 82 Indians on the sidelines ready to take your head off :punchingbag:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
squaw said:
NDNmom91 said:

teepeesatnight1.jpg
AWESOME!!! I'd love the have a print of that picture.

It is pretty awesome! I love how the sky is purple! I found it on photobucket...it's called teepees at night. Not sure if there's a print of it but you could Google it.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
squaw said:
NDNmom91 said:

teepeesatnight1.jpg

It is pretty awesome! I love how the sky is purple! I found it on photobucket...it's called teepees at night. Not sure if there's a print of it but you could Google it.

That would make one heckuva nice Windows background...but I just can't get myself to put it on mine...LOL

bandkid

Staff member
yankeedawg said:
NDNmom91 said:
squaw said:
NDNmom91 said:

teepeesatnight1.jpg

That would make one heckuva nice Windows background...but I just can't get myself to put it on mine...LOL

MCM008.jpg

Will this do? ;D

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
bandkid said:
yankeedawg said:
NDNmom91 said:
squaw said:
NDNmom91 said:

teepeesatnight1.jpg

MCM008.jpg

Will this do? ;D

LOL...thanks bandkid...what a cute pup...except for that purple haze covering him...I'll use white-out to fix it up!!! ::)

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Painting my SUV too. Couldnt find purple window paint so gotta mix the red and blue.lol..I wanna put "Honk if you love the NDNs". Better get some honks.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores