PNG vs Barbers Hill

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Wow!!!! :clap: :clap: I am glad we don't have to drive far. Hopefully, the weather will be like last night; cold, but not too cold

NDN06

100+ Posts
oo goodie! I was thinkin it was going to be on Saturday and I'd have to miss the Lamar game... man I love this time of year!

ndnwarrior

eagle.bmp.jpg

"I've been SCALPED! :'(

PNG 31
BH 21

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
You never want to look past anyone in the playoffs but I'm feeling pretty confident we will take this one BIG! I really can't stand those people on "tha hill" and I hope our boys put a BIG PURPLE SMACKDOWN on them and leave Eagle feathers all over Da Butch! :rocks:

attakapandn

100+ Posts
B.H. stats.

Rushing per game 216
passing 74
scoring per game 21.3

def vs run 124.4
def vs. pass 121.8
def scoring 19.2

basely a run offense with 5 rb listed in there district stats standing each for the year carried for @ 68 carry for the year. main baks are Duke , Mcmillian

and do i need to post stats for our INDIANS? This game is a no brainer to me , avoid the turnovers, avoid stupid pentalys, make thme try to stop the run and open up the passing game. we should win this one 49 - 7

NDN79

500+ Posts
Agreed! Thanks for the stats attakapandn. I don't know why the b.h. people are doing so much bragging--they aren't exactly an offensive juggernaut! ???

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Pay no attention to BH fans, seriously. Apparently BH has us outsized up front. IF that is so, that has to be something to see. We shut down the run, and we win this game.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores