PNG vs Barbers Hill

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

I want to relay to all the NDN fans out here what happened to me today in court. I was representing this 10 year old little boy on a child abuse case. The judge asked him if he wanted to live with is dad, the little boy said no he beats me. The judge then asked do you want to live with your mama, the little boy with tears in his eyes, said no she beats be also. The judge then asked the little boy with whom he wanted to live with, the little guy with his hands in his pocket looked at the judge and said, I want to live with the Barbers Hill football coach. The judge asked, why to you want to live with him. The little boy responded, YOUR HONOR, CAUSE THE BARBERS HILL FOOTBALL COACH DOESN'T BEAT ANYBODY!

Now let's go Indians and have a little eagle feast PNG 41 BH 14, BH socres late after BF calls off the NDNS!

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
indianforever said:
does anybody know how many or if any JV players have been brought up for the game this friday?

From what I was told by a friend whose son plays on JV. She said everyone on JV would be moved up and suited out for the game.

indianforever

100+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
indianforever said:
does anybody know how many or if any JV players have been brought up for the game this friday?

From what I was told by a friend whose son plays on JV. She said everyone on JV would be moved up and suited out for the game.

if thats true how many players would that put on the sideline?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
indianforever said:
NDN NATION said:
indianforever said:

if thats true how many players would that put on the sideline?

Good ... I hope we bring up so many kids that we have 120 - 150 suited out come game time ... those kids that busted their rear-ends on the Varsity squad in practice and on the JV deserve to experience playoff football. More practice time, more repetitions, and more blood, sweat, and tears deserves to be on that field come Friday/Saturday when the playoffs kickoff. The more kids we can get involved, the better. The more success we have translates into more participation numbers next season. Let's hope we can get some playing time for those Varsity kids that busted it all season long in practice to help make the starters better. Also, getting the JV kids some Friday/Saturday exposure under the lights will only help us develop depth. I hope we see 120 or 150 kids in purple and white. I'd like to see the back-ups and Varsity SRs who gave it their all get some time under the lights ... hopefully it comes as we have a big lead.

Go Indians. Peace.

TheBoysMom

Actually I believe just the juniors from JV were moved up. That would add about 20-30 players to the existing team.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I heard it will only be the Juniors on the JV pulled up. There are some Sophomores that should be pulled up along with the Juniors. I don't see the entire JV coming up though.

NDN Forever

18 Juniors and 1 sophomore moved up for the playoffs. 82 kids total will be suited out for Fridays game. Scalp'em Indians Scalp'em

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
5:30 For me also...coming to work in my tribal gear. What time do the gates open?

and will the band sit down below like last time or move to the top like Centrals band did? (Got to sit by the band)

indianforever

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
5:30 For me also...coming to work in my tribal gear. What time do the gates open?

and will the band sit down below like last time or move to the top like Centrals band did? (Got to sit by the band)

i am not sure but i will have my purple on and have my car painted up and my flags flying all the way to Beaumont :woot:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores