PNG vs. Crosby & Game Comments

NDNband69

500+ Posts
The Indians prepare for 2nd half.

DSCF7493.jpg

A packed home stand for these Indians. I'm sure they love it!

DSCF7461.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
From NeDeRlAnD B-Dog fAn:

I went to the game and stayed till half. PNG looked good offensively and defensively. They're gonna be a tough team for anyone to beat. Also its my first time to look at the new Reservation...it looks awesome.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
From PA News article... impressive.
Harmon led all rushers with 117 yards on 16 carries and scored a pair of touchdowns, and Cody Ross added 59 yards. Doty completed 10-of-21 passes for 160 yards and earned the praise of his coach after the game. DeRon finished with 5 receptions for 118 yards and a TD.

“Our quarterback grew up a little bit tonight,” said Faircloth. “He’s getting better each week. He still makes some mistakes, but that’s to be expected with such a young guy. I’m going to continue to coach him hard, and he knows that. He’s willing to work and he wants to be a good quarterback.

“We’re going to enjoy this win, but move on pretty quickly,” Faircloth said. “It’s hard to tell how much I think we improved tonight without watching the film, but I think our team feels more confident after a night like this. We’re still going to wear them out in film and that’s a promise.

“We’re not going to sit there and pat them on the back ever. We’ll continue to work these kids hard, make sure they understand their mistakes and make sure they understand we still have to get better.”

http://www.panews.com/sports/local_story_248012652.html?start:int=0

ndn1998

The boys looked great tonight and I think us fans have alot to get excited about this year. GO INDIANS

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores