PNG vs Crosby Predictions / Game Thread

milkman

Re: PNG vs Crosby Predictions

Montgomery had their way with Crosby's defense. (517 total yards - mostly rushing)
Could be another long night for them.
PNG 49
Crosby 10

wacape

100+ Posts

Wow...517 yards last week! Cougs must be in a rebuilding year. For some reason, I'm thinking it's going to be a close game. Don't ask me why....LOL.

pngfan66

500+ Posts

Question with that amount of total offense is: how was the team they played Defense ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts

Apparently Crosby's QB is small and very fast. Should be a great test for our D with a QB like they have. I truly feel that this game will be a good test for the NDN's. Should help us to fine tune both our O and D even more in prep for District. I see PNG pulling away with this one in the second half. I think and know our boys are better conditioned than most teams in the area. I can hardly wait to see what coach Faircloth throws at em this week.

squaw

1,000+ Posts

After listening to Coach Faircloth at the booster club meeings, I have come to the conclusion that he is an offensive genius! If he can't get it done, no one else can. I am so excited this season that I am having trouble sleeping. I will be shocked if we lose to Crosby. BUT, I do realize that it is supposed to be raining. :(

nissanindian

100+ Posts

I am off tomarrow going to try and go to the game just wondering about the weather???? when is the rain suppose to be here

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores