PNG vs Crosby Predictions / Game Thread

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
:cold
bamakid said:
Just went to look up the score at that game and noticed that a bunch of the stuff on the PNGIndians.com homepage is missing. What happened?

Looks like the slideshow is missing. Not sure what is going on.

bandkid

Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
bamakid said:
Just went to look up the score at that game and noticed that a bunch of the stuff on the PNGIndians.com homepage is missing. What happened?

That and all the tabs near the top. There's also some problems with the quote box on the right-hand side of the page.

indian17

GP was not very good and at the booster club meeting Coach Faircloth made it very clear that Crosby has some great athelets and we were going to be tested on Defense this week so as long as we get the W that's what matters.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
bamakid said:
PNG NDN Fan said:
bamakid said:

That and all the tabs near the top. There's also some problems with the quote box on the right-hand side of the page.

Not sure, I guess Brian will need to look into it.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores