PNG vs Livingston Predictions

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Saw that Livingston put it on Huntsville last night. They said on the other site that Livingston is running the spread O along with the slot T. I'm sure our D coaches will be working hard this week in practice to come up with a D to contend with their O. Lets go NDN's !!! Ya'll can stop em and win this game !!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Read that Livingston was also running the spread. Saw they were passing aot more. So now they have a multi attack O than just a run O. I know the D coaches will have our D ready and a game plan to stop em.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
This game will be a big test for the defense. Hopefully the boys have studied game film and the coaches come up with a great game plan.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think we should be getting a few of our starters back for this game. Some were injured or played limited time in the last game.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
pngfan66 said:
I think we should be getting a few of our starters back for this game. Some were injured or played limited time in the last game.

Will your son be ready this week?
No he will be out for upto another 2 weeks. We go to the Doc today. He starts jogging and strength therapy today.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
This is going to be a great game for us on both the O and D. Look forward to watching this game.

Coach Faircloth promised one thing at the booster club meeting---we will see some exciting football Friday night. Our coaches have their act together, the boys are stompin' for some hard-hitting football, and the fans cannot wait for Friday. Maybe we'll leave Thursday..............

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I didn't go to the game in Livingston 2 years ago so I was wondering what time I should get there to get in line for a seat? I'm getting off work at 12 so I hope to head that way shortly thereafter.

indian17

To quote coach Faircloth from the Booster Club meeting this week " We will be firing every bullet we have, we are not backing down, I promise!!" :machinegun:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
I didn't go to the game in Livingston 2 years ago so I was wondering what time I should get there to get in line for a seat? I'm getting off work at 12 so I hope to head that way shortly thereafter.

I would leave ASAP after getting off work.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores