PNG vs. Lumberton Game Updates: PN-G 39 Lumberton 6 - FINAL

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PNG vs. Lumberton Game Updates: PN-G 39 Lumberton 6 - 4Q

I heard that the starting kicker was taken out with and injury (?)

NDN76

MY DOG

Another Lumberton Fumble and PNG recover.........what is that now??? 6....7 Turnovers???????

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member

That is a crazy amount of turnovers. Lopsided score, but still stuff to work on!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts

trainwreck.jpg
:woohoo:

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds

Roll on Indians roll on! Were gonna need that arrowhead really sharp in the playoffs can't just stick a fork in them.Gotta have those extra points.Save me a seat and keep the throat spray handy!

jrockjams

Great game guys!. Now lets take this week and work on those field goals! Other than that....another very impressive performance! Go INDIANS!! :band:

akifan94

500+ Posts

PNG NDN Fan said:
I heard that the starting kicker was taken out with and injury (?)

knee injury. by the brace on his knee I would think mcl or acl. the back-up kicker has plenty of leg, he just needs to straighten it out.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Just got back from the game and it wasn't even close. Lumberton had 2 big plays all night that padded there stats.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
As ya'll probably know the Lumberton PA yells "And there is another Lumberton Raiders" and the crowd yells back "First Down". Well in the 3rd & 4th quarters since there wasn't too many Raiders fans left our side did the "First Down" yells.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores