PNG vs Summer Creek

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Will be a big test for us. We must clean up the penalties and turnovers. Offense needs to control the ball.

wacape

100+ Posts
I agree,just. I think most of our penalties came from our kids getting caught up in the WOS trash talk. WOS got "into our kids heads" and the tactic almost worked! I'm kinda concerned about Brant's two fumbles but hopefully those were from WOS trying to tackle the ball. Ky's two int's were forced errors. He was trying to complete passes that weren't there. I'd be making those kind of errors as well with that WOS pass rush! I think we'll be OK against Summer Creek. If they're anything like last season, they'll be big and fast. Texas City was the same and we handled them pretty good. Should be a great game!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
They were open this week. So they are well rested and it gave them more scouting opportunities too. :/.
Ky also needs to learn to throw the ball away when the pass is not there. He took a huge loss at a crucial time, when it just wasn't necessary.
As far as WOS getting into their heads, I agree. That will help us against SC because they can trash talk as well.

Indian03

100+ Posts
If you are needing Summer Creek tickets, you can go online to buy them instead of waiting until Wednesday to buy them at the stadium.

Click the following link: https://www.totalgatesolutions.com/SportingEventTicketCalendar.aspx?schoolId=248

This will bring up a calendar. Pick our game on September 12 and go from there. It's pretty simple and you won't have to wait until Wednesday. :)

If you need help, there are instructions on the varsity football webpage for how to do it. Here's the link for the instructions:
http://football--varsity.png.high.schoolfusion.us/modules/groups/integrated_home.phtml?gid=1021261&msg_notify=Announcement+deleted.&sessionid=54f5c1a84b04aa64ee57e84d386aa2a9
When you get to this page, scroll down and click on "PNG vs. Summer Creek Online Tickets."

badndn

500+ Posts
So will our Indians be in all white Thursday night? STORM TROOPERS!

or will they have purple pants? I am puling for the all white look.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Amazing game!!! Our defense really comes to hit. Summer Creek kids looked BIG. JV, that was a great game all around.

hookem14

100+ Posts
PN-G freshman purple won last night 29-14 over Summer Creek. They are now 2-0 and I strongly suspect they would be 3-0 if their game last week would not have been rained out against WOS.

NDN06

100+ Posts
This was posted on 'that other site'... thought I'd share over here...

TxDOT: "Emergency lane closure on IH 10 to repair a large pot-hole in the WESTBOUND, left lane near the Hampshire Road Overpass. The lane closure will be in place starting approximately 3:30 p.m. and should last till approximately 6 p.m."

Safe travels to those able to attend!!!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Got my tickets and ready for kickoff!!! Underdogs for the 3rd week in a row!!! 2-0 thus far. Lets keep it rollin'

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores