Port Neches-Groves Indians vs. Ozen Panthers Predictions & LIVE UPDATES

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Trying some long passes, but Panthers defending well. Now runs pass play for 1 yard loss.

PNG 13
Ozen 14

Call timeout with a few secs on clock.

Indian99

500+ Posts
PNGBax20 said:
Who's A&M playing Baylor???
Went to the Tech and A&M,a&m has some talent they'll be better next year the new qb is a good player will only ge better.good luck next year and I hope they beat Texas 3 yrs in a row

No, Colorado this week....and not televised

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Announcers talking about PNG is just not sharp since the hurricanes and looked much better prior to storms. Stating this is very uncharacteristic for PNG and at this point in the season they are normally at the top with other teams in the district. Fumbles and turnovers have killed the team this season.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
That version was recorded by the 1988 Wind Ensemble. Fewer people playing it so easier to sound clean, when get out in the stands when more players its harder

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
That version was recorded by the 1988 Wind Ensemble. Fewer people playing it so easier to sound clean, when get out in the stands when more players its harder

It sounds great; maybe they will play it over the jumbotron while the band is on break after halftime.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores