Port Neches-Groves Indians vs. Ozen Panthers Predictions & LIVE UPDATES

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Another interception by Ozen...

Oh well, everyone come out next week and cheer really loud. It's Central and their band is always so loud so we need to be there to support our Indians. Send the seniors off with good support.

hookem_horns

Honor Pride Tradition
former ndn said:
did wright get hurt

Are we really this BAD???? Wright did get hurt. Thought initially it was a broken femur...can move his leg now with sharp pain. Waiting to see doc at hosp.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
turnovers and great play calling

It doesnt matter what plays are called if we cant hold on to the ball.Play calling hasnt killed us this year as much as or ability to turn the ball over.These are the same mistakes the Vidors,lumbertons and Lcm have made for years that made them soo bad.Well know Vidor and lumberton have turned it around and are now contenders in this district.Vidor is a young team this year too,they have 19 juniors starting thats incredible.They should challenge again for a playoff spot next year.Creduer and Matthews have turned around those programs and have the kids fired up about the program.i cant believe PNG is still have turnover problems this far into the season.Its really disappointing.Cant expect to win any games with as many turnover as we have had.Its not like they're running complex plays,these are plays this kids have been running since pop warner,there is no reason for this many fumbles or int.That more then anything has killed this team this year.I know the playing calling has done us in on some drives but the real blame is turnovers.Had a chance to win against vidor and now ozen and we cant hang onto the ball. :'(

setxsports

why in the h***ll are yall smiting me I am at -8 now probably be at -30 by tomorrow I guess we have some vindictive on this site.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores