PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Regional Round: PN-G vs Brenham

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Wooten will very likely be the best dual threat QB that PNG has faced.

Ideally the Indians will be able to apply pressure and tackle the guy in space when he takes off. Better yet tackle him before he gets in space.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Wooten will very likely be the best dual threat QB that PNG has faced.

Ideally the Indians will be able to apply pressure and tackle the guy in space when he takes off. Better yet tackle him before he gets in space.
If cannot contain the edges or the QB it might be a long night. MLB’s are going to have to play discipline ball. The CB’s are going to have to play fundamental ball and play the ball not chase the receivers

100+ Posts
heard someone broke their wrist ?
#26, on the 4th kickoff. Not sure exactly how it happened, but it's broke. You had a good season, 26.

Edit: #28 for LBJ blocked him, and his hand hit against #28's helmet. #26 sure was on fire though, 2 tackles and a ball strip on the first 3 kickoffs. He might be back with a cast, if allowed, and if we go deep enough into the playoffs, there's potentially 4 more games. Anyway ...

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

Brenham 2022 Schedule​

8W - 4L​

Opponent, Date
  • @ Conroe Oak Ridge, L 13-2
  • Belton, W 42-7
  • Bryan, L 42-55
  • @ New Braunfels, L 20-40
  • Richmond Randle *, W 38-22
  • @ Montgomery *, W 47-14
  • Rosenberg Lamar Consolidated *, W 17-31
  • @ Bryan Rudder *, W 48-21
  • Huntsville *, W 31-17
  • @ Montgomery Lake Creek *, L 42-54
  • Dayton, W 42-28
  • @ Belton, W 31-10

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the kickoff mentioned with #31and it looked like a shoulder or arm injury rather than a wrist. He has been a good outside rusher on defense when needed. And #26 has looked great at linebacker. Good quickness, decisive and a nose for the ball.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
15PN-G...I like that flag. Where did you buy it? I'm in the market. I need another flag to hang under Old Glory, the Texas State Flag (the Lone Star), and my Astros banner. Where can I get that PN-G flag? Thanks...and ROCK ON...I like your style.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores