PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Regional Round: PN-G vs Brenham

15PNG

500+ Posts
15PN-G...I like that flag. Where did you buy it? I'm in the market. I need another flag to hang under Old Glory, the Texas State Flag (the Lone Star), and my Astros banner. Where can I get that PN-G flag? Thanks...and ROCK ON...I like your style.
Gosh, I’ve had that forever- I got it in PN though - also have the royal purple one that a bit bigger

Attachments

• AB2253E4-347A-4BC1-91EF-37DB558D2761.jpeg
    AB2253E4-347A-4BC1-91EF-37DB558D2761.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Just had a flashback to the ancient days of elementary school. They sold purple or white ribbons every week at the school as well as an assortment of other stuff. Seems like the ribbons were something like 15 or 25 cents each. Do they still sell those things at the schools? At modern prices of course.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Just had a flashback to the ancient days of elementary school. They sold purple or white ribbons every week at the school as well as an assortment of other stuff. Seems like the ribbons were something like 15 or 25 cents each. Do they still sell those things at the schools? At modern prices of course.
My kids have graduated and are in their 20's, but they were still having the spirit sales when they were in school. They always came home with some cool stuff that was overpriced, but it helps the school.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Who would organize that type of event?
It’s great that PN-G has the Thanksgiving Day practice that is open to the community.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I bought one at Woodcrest (pennant) and had it on my wall in TXK until I went to college -purple. Then I bought one at the state championship game at Tx Stadium
Both were on my walls

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
15PN-G...I like that flag. Where did you buy it? I'm in the market. I need another flag to hang under Old Glory, the Texas State Flag (the Lone Star), and my Astros banner. Where can I get that PN-G flag? Thanks...and ROCK ON...I like your style.
I know Complete Athlete was selling them earlier in the year so they may still have some.

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
15PNG you are as hardcore purple and white as anyone on the planet. Thanks for representing PN-G in the Austin area for all these years.
IndianFan, I'm pretty hard core purple and white as well as I represented PNG in Cincinnati for 24 years until retiring this year after working 45 years in the mid-west and moving back home to Texas. Even turned some high school power house schools nationally in the area fans into PNG Fans. Schools like Cincinnati Moeller who was No. 1 nationally in '75 when PNG finished No. 3 nationally. Cincinnati Elder who is also Purple and White and my favorite team in Cincinnati. A buddy I worked with took me to a lot of their home games in "The Pit" which was voted the No. 1 High School Football stadium in the country. I disagree, I think the Reservation is as well as any playoff stadium we play in and 30 - 40 thousand show up. Love your post and insight. Go Indians, Beat Brenham!!! I will be watching live.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
IndianFan, I'm pretty hard core purple and white as well as I represented PNG in Cincinnati for 24 years until retiring this year after working 45 years in the mid-west and moving back home to Texas. Even turned some high school power house schools nationally in the area fans into PNG Fans. Schools like Cincinnati Moeller who was No. 1 nationally in '75 when PNG finished No. 3 nationally. Cincinnati Elder who is also Purple and White and my favorite team in Cincinnati. A buddy I worked with took me to a lot of their home games in "The Pit" which was voted the No. 1 High School Football stadium in the country. I disagree, I think the Reservation is as well as any playoff stadium we play in and 30 - 40 thousand show up. Love your post and insight. Go Indians, Beat Brenham!!! I will be watching live.
Another awesome fan! Thanks for enlightening Ohio! PN-G Nation covers a lot of territory.

100+ Posts
Watched the kickoff mentioned with #31and it looked like a shoulder or arm injury rather than a wrist. He has been a good outside rusher on defense when needed. And #26 has looked great at linebacker. Good quickness, decisive and a nose for the ball.
#31 has/had a dislocated shoulder, reportedly. #26 has a broken wrist, and scheduled to get a cast on it next week. #6 reportedly twisted his ankle or knee at the end of the game last Friday, and questionable for tomorrow evening. Good thing there is depth for this defense and STs, but these guys will be missed.
This is one special team, and this has been a very unique season, in my way of thinking. But next up is Brenham, and I think we'll take it to them, just like we did LBJ, and others.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores