Remember this Quote 2010 NDNs

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
The comment I made about the dancers clothing was not pointed at the Cubs, it was a "blanket" comment. Also the booing. I have been at games with the other side booing quite a bit. I mean no disrespect to Brenham, but you cant expect us to keep our mouth shut after reading what the Brenham paper wrote in the article. Our paper and our Indians were alot kinder, our players even wishing Brenham the best.

badndn

500+ Posts
Fans are going to say all sorts of goofey stuff, because they don't have to actually back it up. It's easy to talk crap when you don't have to back it up or when it does not have a bearing on the game itself.

But when a player speaks out of his A$$ after a game about the opponnent (who almost errassed a 20 point cushion in the second half), I think it's over the line. The young man will get his in the end. Remember what they say about KARMA!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!! :guns:
I am suddenly a huge Angleton fan this week :clap: and hope like HE double L for our returners that we see them again next year.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
bandkid said:
NDNmom91 said:
I'm sorry, some may not agree, but I say we bring back Bonzai!! People talk about the fans getting on their feet....well...that will do it BIG TIME!!

What, exactly, is "Bonzai"?

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

bandkid

Staff member
Thanks for the explanation. That's... interesting. I wonder what the crowd's reaction would be if they brought it back.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores