Round table meeting on fox 4 at 9pm Thursday

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Thursday night at 9:00 pm on fox 4 there will be a round table discussion with various members of the local media discussing the situation with Port Neches Groves and the release of the names or the lack there of.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
You've got to be kidding... not much real news to report in the Golden Triangle I don't guess. Should help their ratings though. ;)

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Isn't 9pm the time of the normal newscast now that they are a Fox station? Surely they are not going to pre-empt their newscast for this.

kfdmcoop

100+ Posts
PNG NDN Fan said:
Isn't 9pm the time of the normal newscast now that they are a Fox station? Surely they are not going to pre-empt their newscast for this.
I'm sure it will be in their Sports segment.

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
This is really getting crazy, maybe the buzzards will break into the presidential inauguration tomorrow with "a special news bulletin" Flash....PN-G school board refuses to release the list...

akifan94

500+ Posts
Better yet, where is Geraldo when you need him? If anyone could get to the bottom of the most corrupt school district in the most corrupt county in Texas ;), it is him.

kfdmcoop

100+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Better yet, where is Geraldo when you need him? If anyone could get to the bottom of the most corrupt school district in the most corrupt county in Texas ;), it is him.
You going to watch?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't wtached a Golden Triangle/SE Texas news broadcast in 16 years. So I'll probably miss it. ;D

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt it. It has about as much relevance as a round table discussion on global warming. Still got that Circuit City stock if you want to buy it.

kfdmcoop

100+ Posts
From the oldcoach site

Port Neches Groves Head Coach Interviews set this week Reply
Sources close to the hiring process for the Indians new head coach indicate the interviews are Thursday and Friday of this week. A decision should be made by the weekend.

Sources also say that the district is being pretty tight-lipped about the process, interviews and candidates. THEOLDCOACH.com has found that there are still five potential head caoch candidates that will interview. They are interviewing two on Thursday and three on Friday.

One strange report to THEOLDCOACH.com says that they will be interviewing at a secret location. One source has The Old Coach that the candidate will be expected to be in the area by a certain time then call the district when they get to town for interview information.

NONS81

kfdmcoop said:
From the oldcoach site

Port Neches Groves Head Coach Interviews set this week Reply
Sources close to the hiring process for the Indians new head coach indicate the interviews are Thursday and Friday of this week. A decision should be made by the weekend.

Sources also say that the district is being pretty tight-lipped about the process, interviews and candidates. THEOLDCOACH.com has found that there are still five potential head caoch candidates that will interview. They are interviewing two on Thursday and three on Friday.

One strange report to THEOLDCOACH.com says that they will be interviewing at a secret location. One source has The Old Coach that the candidate will be expected to be in the area by a certain time then call the district when they get to town for interview information.

Ok, everybody keep an eye out for Wade, just in case... ;)

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Ooo...I love the CIA stealth move!! I always wanted to be a CIA agent in another life. :machinegun:

I don't care who is on that list; I just want a great coach.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
HAHA, does anyone know what the part of Hwy. 69 is named that runs from PA through Ned??? Thats right, its going to be Jimmy Johnson coming back to the area!!! LOL, jk...I really don't have any insider info.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, they're jusy trying to avoid the media circus. Ever had a horde of reporters following you with cameras being shoved in your face?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores