Round table meeting on fox 4 at 9pm Thursday

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
I heard they will be boating to an interview location somewhere on the Neches. The will be tee pee's setup and they will send out smoke signals when they have chosen a new coach. ;D

N

NDNPARENT

ok.. i am camped out in my car near one of the board memebers house! will tail when the person leaves home! Got the beer on ice and a bag of snacks

OLGabe

I tried PNG faithful I tried LOL. I was severely out-numbered last night but I tried to keep us from getting bashed too hard.
I hope this all works out in the end and people will get off our backs.

N

NDNPARENT

the others had a valid point! you all are worried about who the coach is going to be , that is blah blah blah, the whole situration was about the government is not working for the people! The underhanded, behind doors, sneaky, secrets that the board is doing! you football jocks do not have any idea of reality! it all FOOTBALL! If remember right it is a public school for EDUCATION! Football is not education!

allstarmom

100+ Posts
Ok, I am TIRED of hearing underhanded, behind doors, sneaky, secrets that the board is doing. Give me examples. I pay taxes, voted, and live in Groves. If there is something going on that is illegal SOMEONE please tell me what it is. And don't start with the FOI, it has been hammered over and over again that the board followed the due process and when the appeal ran out, they did what they were told 10 days BEFORE they had to.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNPARENT said:
the others had a valid point! you all are worried about who the coach is going to be , that is blah blah blah, the whole situration was about the government is not working for the people! The underhanded, behind doors, sneaky, secrets that the board is doing! you football jocks do not have any idea of reality! it all FOOTBALL! If remember right it is a public school for EDUCATION! Football is not education!

The board broke NO LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols: :pistols:

N

NDNPARENT

allstarmom said:
Ok, I am TIRED of hearing underhanded, behind doors, sneaky, secrets that the board is doing. Give me examples. I pay taxes, voted, and live in Groves. If there is something going on that is illegal SOMEONE please tell me what it is. And don't start with the FOI, it has been hammered over and over again that the board followed the due process and when the appeal ran out, they did what they were told 10 days BEFORE they had to.

how about wasting money for the roofing casue they did not use what was recommended, what they use is not working and leaking

how bout the elementary schools have modes, leaking roofs.

making deals with their friends for the contract work

and i am tired of the fundraising that these school uses for buying things for the school when i already pay taxes suppose to buy what the school needs! so i do not part take in the fundraising when i find out it for something for the school, instead for the students like project grad, etc.

and my main problem with the board is their arrogant attitude toward others!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNPARENT said:
allstarmom said:

how about wasting money for the roofing casue they did not use what was recommended, what they use is not working and leaking

and i am tired of the fundraising that these school uses for buying things for the school when i already pay taxes suppose to buy what the school needs! so i do not part take in the fundraising when i find out it for something for the school, instead for the students like project grad, etc.

Is that you MightNDN??

CardiacKids 92

100+ Posts
NDNPARENT said:
allstarmom said:

Can you provide more info about these so called facts? If so let's see it.... otherwise stop spreading hearsay...It's getting old

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDNPARENT said:
allstarmom said:

Take it to community concerns. This has nothing to do with the coach.

N

NDNPARENT

it has everything to do with coach, football, stadium, spending millions of dollars , and cutting the education, building to have a superb football stadium, coach . seems like all you guys think that is important is FOOTBALL! not worry about your child health with the schools leaking, molds, old testbooks, compacted classrooms. cutting funds to the new techlogy for the new middle schools. Coaches getting 100k or more while teachers are underpaid and they are the one that teach your child an education!

NONS81

NDNPARENT said:
it has everything to do with coach, football, stadium, spending millions of dollars , and cutting the education, building to have a superb football stadium, coach . seems like all you guys think that is important is FOOTBALL! not worry about your child health with the schools leaking, molds, old testbooks, compacted classrooms. cutting funds to the new techlogy for the new middle schools. Coaches getting 100k or more while teachers are underpaid and they are the one that teach your child an education!

You are wasting your breath NDNPARENT - I applaud your effort, but you are wasting your breath.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores