Sad, sad, sad

allstarmom

100+ Posts
I have at least 2 extra and possible 5 extra adult tickets that I will sell at face value. When we played Lumberton and again when we played Central I ended up with an extra ticket and just gave it away at the gate. I had to show my driver's license last week, but I think it was only on Monday to prove that I was a season ticket holder.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Yep...it's the person from Beaumont that is scalping the tickets. I responded to the add and she said $25 for 3 tickets (2 adult, 1 student). I have her full name too. I just think it's sad to jack up the price for a high school football game, especially one that's not sold out! I have two extra that I'm most likely gonna GIVE to a PNG alum that lives in Houston. I could understand if you drove all the way from houston to get the tickets, cause you may want to get a little money back for gas, but I just don't understand a local trying to make money off this.

NDN79

500+ Posts
It doesn't matter how many tickets they sell here, or how much rain is forecast for the game on friday--Thorne stadium in Aldine will be full of Loud, Proud,Excited,Passionate,Purple-wearing Indian fans ready to cheer on their team to VICTORY! :woohoo:

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDN79 said:
It doesn't matter how many tickets they sell here, or how much rain is forecast for the game on friday--Thorne stadium in Aldine will be full of Loud, Proud,Excited,Passionate,Purple-wearing Indian fans ready to cheer on their team to VICTORY! :woohoo:

You got that right!!!!!!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDN79 said:
AMEN ! If they can play in the rain - I can sure cheer in the rain. We have a saying "if its not too wet for them to play, its not too wet for us to watch and cheer". I remember a game at Stephen F. Austin that we waited untill 10:30 p.m. to start due to lighting. We lost, but I wouln't trade the experience for anything (even after standing in line at the gate all day for that one). The PNG Indian Nation will rise up and be there with umbrellas, frog togs, poncho's, noise makers - what ever it takes to cheer the boys to a victory. Who knows, the rain could very well play in our favor. Look at Livingston.

As for the scalper - I bet UIL would like to know about that one.

miss_loudmouth_ndn

NDNmom91 said:
Yep...it's the person from Beaumont that is scalping the tickets. I responded to the add and she said $25 for 3 tickets (2 adult, 1 student). I have her full name too. I just think it's sad to jack up the price for a high school football game, especially one that's not sold out! I have two extra that I'm most likely gonna GIVE to a PNG alum that lives in Houston. I could understand if you drove all the way from houston to get the tickets, cause you may want to get a little money back for gas, but I just don't understand a local trying to make money off this.

I say turn her in. It's illegal & rediculous.

You KNOW if some of our fans did that to Nederland or some other team they would do the same.

THiS iS FREAKiNG PLAYOFFS!

I have some general admission tickets I will sell at face value to a member of the Indian Nation who promises to make plenty of noise at the game by every means possible. I will have them at the gate (I plan to be very close to the front of the line) if not sold before then. I am not sure how the PM works (ok, I am old and slow when it comes to this message board thing) but you can sure try to get me this afternoon or evening.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores