Shame on you James Ware!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
nederbulldogs#1 said:
squaw said:
Torino, I know several prominent people in Nederland, but the topic has been "hush, hush". If anyone's taking bets, I bet the boys do NOT play tonight, but I'd bet double that they are in uniform, on the field and playing a week from tonight. In 40 years I've seen almost the exact same thing happen and their top players somehow, magically, were able to play in a crucial game. I love football, but I love kids more and I'd hate to see these boys learn that some people are allowed to break the rules (or laws) and others can't. I don't care who they are or how important of a game it is, if they were given 4 weeks suspension, they should serve 4 weeks. Maybe other teens will learn from it and it may save another child's life.

REMEMBER:: THIS IS JUST MY "OPINION" AND YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO YOUR OPINION.

:pistols: you were wrong again Ms Squaw :punchingbag:
How? We haven't played MCM yet or can you not read

Bigdog

The Dog
squaw said:
nederbulldogs#1 said:
squaw said:
Torino, I know several prominent people in Nederland, but the topic has been "hush, hush". If anyone's taking bets, I bet the boys do NOT play tonight, but I'd bet double that they are in uniform, on the field and playing a week from tonight. In 40 years I've seen almost the exact same thing happen and their top players somehow, magically, were able to play in a crucial game. I love football, but I love kids more and I'd hate to see these boys learn that some people are allowed to break the rules (or laws) and others can't. I don't care who they are or how important of a game it is, if they were given 4 weeks suspension, they should serve 4 weeks. Maybe other teens will learn from it and it may save another child's life.

REMEMBER:: THIS IS JUST MY "OPINION" AND YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME TO YOUR OPINION.

:pistols: you were wrong again Ms Squaw :punchingbag:
How? We haven't played MCM yet or can you not read

They are all in the alternitive campus for an extended stay. Be careful about throwing rocks at a glass house...

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
They won't be playing anytime soon. PNG is the last community that can say anything about high school drinking. Bad decision by the bulldogs involved. I hope they have learned a valuable lesson.

bark

1,000+ Posts
NDNTime said:
They won't be playing anytime soon. PNG is the last community that can say anything about high school drinking. Bad decision by the bulldogs involved. I hope they have learned a valuable lesson.
It goes on in every community. I know parents -who are in Education - that have parties for their children and provide beer/ margarita's etc...
It always blows my mind how they can do it with clear concience and knowing they are BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores