SHUG'S FIRST D1 OFFER

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Herman was over at Memorial as well. I reckon he'll be in our area alot over the next several years.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
90NDN said:
@IndianFan...Agree with what Strong did (and he should have). I think he really got the a raw deal, but it is what it is. I personally did not graduate from A&M. That said, I hope Roshon makes the best decision for him personally regardless of the school he attends. Whatever that turns out to be, I will be rooting for him :)

Completely agree. :thumbsup:

Mr. Buddy Garrity

MOM2INDIANS said:
Come on Saban!
Saban will be retired before he graduates i think. Also look at the amount of QBs who transfer away from there. Not a good look. I can smell 40acres from here though and its not the refinery :popcorn: :fish:

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
Come on Saban!
Saban will be retired before he graduates i think. Also look at the amount of QBs who transfer away from there. Not a good look. I can smell 40acres from here though and its not the refinery :popcorn: :fish:

Good replacement to step in into JH'S shoes, though....maybe even better.

Oh well, He got what he was looking for, a Longhorn offer.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

MOM2INDIANS said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
Come on Saban!

Good replacement to step in into JH'S shoes, though....maybe even better.

Oh well, He got what he was looking for, a Longhorn offer.
not if Tua pans out. That's what can happen when you overload a position with a bunch of 5stars. I've read where Herman isn't bringing in another QB in this class (has Ehlinger) me thinks he only brings in one next class (2018) then brings in Johnson and redshirts him if possible then hands him the keys if Ehlinger isn't there or he'll be his backup.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores