Splendora @ PN-G (Homecoming | October 11, 2024, 7:00 p.m.)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to offer for comment what I think would be a potential game and season changer for PNG. I have felt a void with the graduation of particularly Shea Adams and the other talented seniors. Our #9 QB is a brilliant passer but not a running threat. Nor should our #9 QB be placed in harms way as a runner.
PNG possesses the next coming of “Shea Adams” in our WR #11. #11 possesses the same physical strength, running skills, good hands, and height to peer over the line as a wildcat QB on short yardage plays to see the defensive gaps. The ability to turn the QB wide pitch out into a true multiple option run if the CB takes away the pitch to the trailing PNG RB is food for thought.
Can you imagine in the playoffs if we had Shea Adams split out as a wide receiver all the time and running wind sprints on most downs with a CB spy following him on ether side of the field.
But the story goes #11 is our only current outstanding receiver. Shea Adams our Wildcat QB was an outstanding receiver in the SOC game. We did not ask our wildcat QB to pass the ball in the playoffs he had a define set of roles which brought physicality to the offense and ball control. We have placed the entire burden on our #9 QB to be a master all things. #11 is capable of lessening #9 QB burdens and stresses like last year. Our new OC coordinator would have a successful template to follow. No need to try to come up with new schemes to increase the physicality of the current offense. I believe this can be game changer. It’s worth what you all paid for it. Who Are We!!!!! PNG
Interesting concept. Nunley is a former QB. He was QB 2 prior to this season.

HJJ97NDN

100+ Posts
I would like to offer for comment what I think would be a potential game and season changer for PNG. I have felt a void with the graduation of particularly Shea Adams and the other talented seniors. Our #9 QB is a brilliant passer but not a running threat. Nor should our #9 QB be placed in harms way as a runner.
PNG possesses the next coming of “Shea Adams” in our WR #11. #11 possesses the same physical strength, running skills, good hands, and height to peer over the line as a wildcat QB on short yardage plays to see the defensive gaps. The ability to turn the QB wide pitch out into a true multiple option run if the CB takes away the pitch to the trailing PNG RB is food for thought.
Can you imagine in the playoffs if we had Shea Adams split out as a wide receiver all the time and running wind sprints on most downs with a CB spy following him on ether side of the field.
But the story goes #11 is our only current outstanding receiver. Shea Adams our Wildcat QB was an outstanding receiver in the SOC game. We did not ask our wildcat QB to pass the ball in the playoffs he had a define set of roles which brought physicality to the offense and ball control. We have placed the entire burden on our #9 QB to be a master all things. #11 is capable of lessening #9 QB burdens and stresses like last year. Our new OC coordinator would have a successful template to follow. No need to try to come up with new schemes to increase the physicality of the current offense. I believe this can be game changer. It’s worth what you all paid for it. Who Are We!!!!! PNG
Very good idea, we do need to insert a wildcat from time to time.

jstonedrummer

Blair Chatagnier interview on Texas HS Football. He shouts out Tyson Henry which shows tremendous leadership.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Blair Chatagnier interview on Texas HS Football. He shouts out Tyson Henry which shows tremendous leadership.

Jump to 16:20 remaining to hear his interview.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores