Splendora @ PN-G (Homecoming | October 11, 2024, 7:00 p.m.)

15PNG

500+ Posts
Seriously, anyone having the feed buffer a lot tonight? Just wondering if it’s us. Everything else working fine except the game. And I’m hardwired- no wireless

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Correction...not a mixture of ones and twos. It's a mixture of twos and threes. The Indians are moving the ball on the ground.

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Seriously, anyone having the feed buffer a lot tonight? Just wondering if it’s us. Everything else working fine except the game. And I’m hardwired- no wireless
Yes. I've had random freezing and loss of signal. I have Comcast...watching via YouTube on the TV.

Last edited:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Long 3rd down conversion by the Indians. Nice roll out by the QB #14, nice throw to a well covered WR who made the grab. I think the WR was #82??? It was a nice catch for the first down.

PN-G 43
Splendora 7

3:00 3Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The PN-G twos and threes push the ball into the end zone. Nice drive by the back-ups. Well done. QB #14 with a nice power drive into the end zone. PAT good. Right down the middle.

PN-G 50
Splendora 7

0:25 seconds...3Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
On defense...the Indians are playing lots of twos and threes...no ones. The entire seconday group are SOPHs.

PN-G 50
Splendora 7

End of 3Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Splendora with an inside WR tunnel screen for the TD against the PN-G twos, threes, and fours. Nice play by Splendora and good effort by the PN-G defense.

PN-G 57
Splendora 14

2:00 mins. 4Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G in victory formation. Ballgame. Win #21 in a row.

PN-G 57
Splendora 14

Final

GO INDIANS!

P.S. The 1975-1976 Indians might start looking over their shoulders. That 25-game win streak is within striking distance for the 2023-2024 Indians.

Last edited:

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Huntsville holds off Montgomery comeback for 33-18 win. Montgomery pulled within 8 before Hunstville scored go ahead TD with about 4 minutes left. Montgomery then stopped on downs within red zone.

I watched 4th quarter.
Montgomery does not appear to be as good as it might have seemed to be based on the Lake Creek (rivalry game) score, but they will definitely be tough. Glad we get them at hone.

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores