Splendora @ PN-G (Homecoming | October 11, 2024, 7:00 p.m.)

100+ Posts
We're all getting ahead of ourselves, but yes of course we can lose to Nederland. All it takes is an untimely fumble or a bad call or 2. Remember the disastrous fumble recovery and run back 2 years ago. We barely survived that one. Anyway, it's MCM, enough said.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Huntsville @ Montgomery should be a great game. Last year, Montgomery had the same QB, right? Huntsville handled Montgomery easily 44-27. Montgomery had four turnovers, but their QB did get loose for 100+ yards. I think Huntsville will be familiar with Montgomery QB and how to stop him. It's hard to win on the road, but I'm taking Huntsville.

99JBBG

Huntsville @ Montgomery should be a great game. Last year, Montgomery had the same QB, right? Huntsville handled Montgomery easily 44-27. Montgomery had four turnovers, but their QB did get loose for 100+ yards. I think Huntsville will be familiar with Montgomery QB and how to stop him. It's hard to win on the road, but I'm taking Huntsville.
I'm pulling for Huntsville also. They're a heck of a team.
It's the same QB, but the Huntsville coach said what has changed this year is Montgomery has updated their offensive scheme. They saw how the QB would make break out plays last year so they've actually written plays for him this season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Huntsville will look at tendencies and focus on slowing that down just as they prepared for the Indians. If they can swing a few possessions in their favor, they have a shot to win. Since PN-G didn’t run wild on them, 260 yards rushing, it’s doubtful that Montgomery will. But you never know. It’s all about individual matchups.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Great job #25. Good luck making your first start. Run hard, run fast, and hang on to the ball. I believe the back-up QB is #14. I hope he gets a shot to play a lot of snaps and so do the twos and threes on the OL. GO INDIANS!!!

Thanks to pngfan316 for posting inside info. Good stuff.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Splendora KO...PN-G had a good return. First play, quick throw to #11, he got a great block from his outside WR and he takes the ball to the endzone for a quick seven points.

PN-G kicked off and held Splendora to a third down. The Wildcats throw a backwards/lateral pass, fumble, and PN-G's #8 scoops and scores. PAT...bobbled and the scramble for two points failed.

PN-G 13
Splendora 0

10:00 minutes to go in 1Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G KO...Splendora ball.

First play...the Splendora QB rolls out and throws a pick-six to PN-G's #4. The PAT was...good.

PN-G 20
Splendora 0

~ 10:00 mins. 1Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
15PN-G...yes, my feed keeps freezing. No worries. You're not missing much. The NDN Press crew is doing a great job.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Splendora...punting...PN-G blocks it. The ball rolled out of the end zone for a safety. Splendora is pitiful. No fundamentals. They simply don't block.

PN-G 22
Splendora 0

8:00 mins. 1Q

GO INDIANS!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Splendora KO...PN-G's #6 on the return...he almost busted it for a KO return TD. Very close. He's an excellent KO return man.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Wonder if QB Logan Dunn is related to
Adam Dunn slugger for the Reds
Who played QB down the road at New Caney

I have some friends who were his teammates and said he was way better at QB than baseball

Redshirt at UT behind Applewhite but when Chris Simms came they asked him to move to TE so he went with baseball.

Last edited:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores