The Greatest Rivaly in Texas Mid County Maddness

nissanindian

100+ Posts
:welcome: I cant wait this is my Christmas Lets lick our wounds and put Livingston behind us. Its time to be the hardest working team in Texas and beat the snot out of those puppies. We lost last year and its time for blood I cant wait till Friday Any body eles going to wait in line for tickets I mean wait all night long like me Im thinking about being there by midnight...........

NDN79

500+ Posts
Put the pedal to the metal. Score fast, often, and every time we touch the ball. Never let Nederland get set! Take them out of their game plan right away.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
This will be another tough battle for the Tribe. Nederland has one of, if not the best Defense in District. I know they lost 2 players to suspensions, but we have to execute and stick to what works for us. Our D is going to have to close up the gaps to stop their run game and contain their QB. Its hard to pick who will win in this game. Of course I'm with the NDN's ! I just wish we could get our D players back who have been injured and have them all at 100%. Heard that JD's ankle was hurting him in the Livingston game and apparently didn't play much in the second half. Thompson hopefully will be back for MCM. His grandfather said the Doc held him out of the Livingston game due to having to heal from the concussion he sustained in the Crosby game. Better safe than sorry. My son will miss MCM this year. He has another week to go before being cleared by the Doc. I haven't heard of any other injuries from the Livingston game. I think the boys are probably ready to rip off heads after Friday nights game. Lets see what the week has in store and see if anything will change. Does this year seem to replicate last years season somewhat ?

nederbulldogs#1

pngfan66 said:
This will be another tough battle for the Tribe. Nederland has one of, if not the best Defense in District. I know they lost 2 players to suspensions, but we have to execute and stick to what works for us. Our D is going to have to close up the gaps to stop their run game and contain their QB. Its hard to pick who will win in this game. Of course I'm with the NDN's ! I just wish we could get our D players back who have been injured and have them all at 100%. Heard that JD's ankle was hurting him in the Livingston game and apparently didn't play much in the second half. Thompson hopefully will be back for MCM. His grandfather said the Doc held him out of the Livingston game due to having to heal from the concussion he sustained in the Crosby game. Better safe than sorry. My son will miss MCM this year. He has another week to go before being cleared by the Doc. I haven't heard of any other injuries from the Livingston game. I think the boys are probably ready to rip off heads after Friday nights game. Lets see what the week has in store and see if anything will change. Does this year seem to replicate last years season somewhat ?

You are correct PNGFAN. THe Bullodgs Defense is the best we have had for years. I also hope that you all replicate last years season...You all lose this week and win rest of your games unless we meet you all in the playoffs...

squaw

1,000+ Posts
nissanindian said:
:welcome: I cant wait this is my Christmas Lets lick our wounds and put Livingston behind us. Its time to be the hardest working team in Texas and beat the snot out of those puppies. We lost last year and its time for blood I cant wait till Friday Any body eles going to wait in line for tickets I mean wait all night long like me Im thinking about being there by midnight...........
In my past experience, I think midnight is way, way too late. We used to go about 5:00 the day before and play cards, visit, eat and then we'd sleep in our chaise lawn chairs. (I think my backside is still crisscrossed with stripes). I learned to play spades at PNGISD.

nederbulldogs#1

squaw said:
nederbulldogs#1 said:
that is what TJ did in 1980...

Good ideal until you run into a great defense like you all will this Friday :woohoo:

Oh, please!!!! Let me ask you a question and see if you can answer this honestly! Are the boys who were caught on the dog dome going to play or are they going to take their punishment of 4 weeks off like men should? In other words, what's more important--teaching life skills or football? We are NOT WORRIED about your team at all. Nederland who?

:shout: squaw,
I said in another thread here the two starters on defense that got suspended and the cheerleader will not be suited up and participate in this year’s MCM. That is good news for your offense, but their replacements played well against Vidor. The NDN’S still has not seen a defense this good from the Bulldogs in years even with them gone…

Nederland who squaw? :clap: I hear that from you last year...
just for squaw:
2010 MCM Bulldogs vs Indians part 1.h264
2010 MCM Bulldogs vs Indians Part 2.h264

Remember the 2009 9th grade team? these guys are now Jrs.
Mid County Madness 2009 Freshmen Style

Of course it's really anyones game when Big Ned plays PNG
Mid County Madness on FSN 2010

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
By reading some of the comments from some of the Nerdland fans on the other site there is no reason for the Indians to even show up Friday night.

:whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Here is a quote from GoDogs27!!!

"The only talking the indians are gonna do is "we'll get em next time." I have a feeling Raines is gonna light up that weak png defense after Benjamin opens up the passing game. And I hope that receiver from png has his chin strap on tight because he is going to get hit in the mouth all night long.. Poor little indian boys..."

nederbulldogs#1

Justafan said:
By reading some of the comments from some of the Nerdland fans on the other site there is no reason for the Indians to even show up Friday night.

:whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

It should be a good game as are all MCM are.

Hopefully no one gets hurts.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
Here is a quote from GoDogs27!!!

"The only talking the indians are gonna do is "we'll get em next time." I have a feeling Raines is gonna light up that weak png defense after Benjamin opens up the passing game. And I hope that receiver from png has his chin strap on tight because he is going to get hit in the mouth all night long.. Poor little indian boys..."
We'll have our chin straps on, I believe. Good luck to all!

We'll know at 10 pm who's chin straps were on and who's were not.

It's always a good rivalry in that the only real difference is the RR track that seperates us and they can draw off the PA kids in the apartments and Stonegate Addition more so than us. BB team in Ned 19th in the state last year--gotta be a first ever.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Anyone notice how Bob (TJ) West picked Ned this week??
He also put the names of 2 players who were suspended in the article. WHY did Neuman tell him! The parents should be PISSED as all get out and go the school board to ask why Neuman coughed up the dirt on his own players. Nothing should have been mentioned.

You Nederland posters on this site should really be upset at your coaches BS - what was gained?

What benefit is it to put the names in the paper, I am sure the kids/parents are embarrassed enough

OldEagle

500+ Posts
The Bmt Enterprise already id'd the boys a couple of days ago. Having said that their names never should have been placed in a newspaper.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores