"The Play" from multiple angles.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I also liked the players reaction - looked like they were on pogo sticks! Having all the views of this play is priceless.

NDN06

100+ Posts
I have watched this video on KFDM sooo many times, but still everytime i hear the ROAR OF THE CROWD i get goosebumps!! What an amazing ending to an amazing season! (Not to mention a pretty sweet Birthday present!) :woohoo:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Uh...you should have been under the stands when the crowd went CRAZY... :thud:! I was one of the poor souls who got a head start after Centrals TD..only cause my Mom was with me and she has a hard time getting around. All I can say is it sounded like the stands were about to fall on top of us, I just dropped everything I was carrying in the grass and ran to the fence! I wish I would have had a camera to catch all of us jumping around and hugging total strangers..then my Mom rounding the corner after I left her in the dust... :eek: wondering what had happened, plus why on earth her daughter was hugging total strangers and screaming and yelling like someone gone mad... ;D! Of course after I explained everything to her, she was screaming and yelling too... :woot:! A night I don't think I'll ever forget!

NONS81

All I can remember is watching the ball go straight up and it landing in Dre's hands and he took off running - I couldn't believe what i was seeing. After watching the video I still couldn't see who blocked the kick....can any of you?

Just a special note: We won this game at 10:27pm which equals = "For With God, all things are possible" Mark 10:27- isn't that neat!!! I am usually a private person when it comes to my relationship with God, but I thought this was an interesting occurance...and thought I would share it with all of you.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
All I can remember is watching the ball go straight up and it landing in Dre's hands and he took off running - I couldn't believe what i was seeing. After watching the video I still couldn't see who blocked the kick....can any of you?

Just a special note: We won this game at 10:27pm which equals = "For With God, all things are possible" Mark 10:27- isn't that neat!!! I am usually a private person when it comes to my relationship with God, but I thought this was an interesting occurance...and thought I would share it with all of you.

That is AWESOME...gave me chills!

phetonb

NDNS81 said:

Just a special note: We won this game at 10:27pm which equals = "For With God, all things are possible" Mark 10:27- isn't that neat!!! I am usually a private person when it comes to my relationship with God, but I thought this was an interesting occurrence...and thought I would share it with all of you.

Looked like #12 Benoit got the block, then it bounced off # 17 Raggio's face mask to #8 Dunbar. The rest as they say is HISTORY!!!

Way to Go INDIANS!!!

badndn

500+ Posts
The play before Central scored to take a 22-20 lead, I thought Central fumbled and sure enough if you all recall Nathan Raggio #17 came out of the pile and handed the official the ball, but nothing! Well guess what folks, one of the greatest plays in PNG Football History should never have happened!!! After watching the replay of the game...the Central RB did indeed fumble. He actually never got the handoff and the ball is seen laying on the ground and Raggio scoops it up as the pile forms. Just think if they get it right, PNG runs out the clock and wins 20-16 and "The Conversion" never happens!

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
Wow, I need to watch that replay. To tell you the truth I am kinda glad it happened the way it did. It was super exciting!

NDN06

100+ Posts
Does anyone know if a video of this play is posted on you tube or anywhere else that I can download it?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores