This message board needs to be disbanded!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
wacape said:
I think the problem is that we have very high expectations for this team because of all the success we've had in the past. When the team doesn't meet those expectations, we lash out. Let's face it, we're spoiled with our success. But we should NEVER single out an individual player for criticism. It is a team game.....they win together, they lose together. If we want to single out a player... praise the him or her for doing something right.

Very well said

I agree.

These are impressionable young men that are learning to be better men under one of the finest coaches in the state of Texas.

I also think that Coach Faircloth knew exactly what he was getting in to here accepting the job. This is a program that is expected to be competitive, a district contender and to beat Nederland year after year. I have no doubt that the program will do that under Coach Faircloth. Like they all say... opinions are like noses..... everybody has one.

bark

1,000+ Posts
I did not know how to create a new post but for those of us that have been around Dan Welch (ex PNG coach_had a heart attack last night while driving home with coach Wallace (PNG ex too)He is in the Hospital awaiting surgery. They both coacha t Vidor now.

For anyone who knows them

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores