This team should be 4-1....

NDN79

500+ Posts
L O L!!! That's some funny stuff purplefan! We have to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

purplefan

Have to laugh.Just got tired of reading all the complaints about fan participation that are posted in almost every thread now. I will continue to stay for the entire game, win or lose, and stand for Cherokee, and yell till I am hoarse.I do this because I look forward to it and enjoy it,not to get approval from another fan. If someone else does things different ,its none of my business, they bought their ticket and can be whatever fan they choose to be.Let's be proud of what we have and complain to each other about our record and not each other.

Now send the L-Train back to Hardin County with that horn hanging out of their caboose!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores