Ticket Info for Brenham Game

OldEagle

500+ Posts
According to the PNGISD web site, tickets will go on sale Tuesday at 8am - all gen adm - $6 adult, $4 student.

And the gate at the stadium will open at 5:30pm for a 8:00pm kickoff. Do you think anyone will go 2 1/2 hours before kickoff?

bandkid

Staff member
OldEagle said:
According to the PNGISD web site, tickets will go on sale Tuesday at 8am - all gen adm - $6 adult, $4 student.

And the gate at the stadium will open at 5:30pm for a 8:00pm kickoff. Do you think anyone will go 2 1/2 hours before kickoff?

Yes.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
This lines waiting for the gates to open at the last game were really something to see. The traffic concerns will only add to us getting an even earlier head start.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
OldEagle said:

This year when tickets went on sale, my sister and another lady got in line on Sunday night at 8:30 p.m. The first day was for ticket holders whose seats were separated by the stadium renovations. Neither of their seats were separated. They were waiting for trade day on Tuesday. They made their trade on Tuesday and continued to wait until Wednesday to buy additional tickets. So for those ladies arriving 2 1/2 hours before a game is a walk in the park.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Will season ticket holders be able to buy their tickets on monday like we did last week? Do ticket sales start only on Tuesday?

OldEagle

500+ Posts
There was no mention of tickets sales on Monday or of a separate day for season ticket holders on the PNGISD web site.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I haven't heard anything yet about season ticket holders getting tickets Monday. I am going to be there in the morning anyway just in case. Then I guess I will be there Tuesday morning to get even more tickets. I have numerous Nederland fans who want to go and asked if I could pick up their tickets for em. Should be a huge crowd Friday night ! Gates apparently will open at 5:30. I wish they would let the kids out of school early Friday. If not then I will more than likely pull mine out around 2 so we can get a early start and beat the rush hour traffic.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Tickets will go on sale Tues., Nov. 17 @ 8 a.m. at the adm. bldg. All tickets are general admission...Adults - $6, Students $4.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
If I were going Beltway 8, I'd pull my kids out before 2. I drover through there last Wednesday around 1:00 and it took me almost 30 minutes to go 3 miles. I literally sat in traffic not moving at time during the middle of the day. Not rush hour. I've gone thru there at rush hour when there wasn't any construction and it was bumper to bumper and you creep along because of all the stop lights.

png9mon

:huh: Is,nt it real nice of the PNGISD Administration to show absolutely no respect for the season ticket holders, many of us whom have spent 5 decades supporting this program, (Win or Lose)!
Playing in a small stadium may have been the only option, however it does not give the district administrators the right to basically tell the season ticket holders to rot & take your family with you if you want the respect that you deserve regarding playoff tickets. There has always been a day for us to get tickets seperate from the general public, including other school fans that want to come. I am truly ashamed at this sequence of events & hope that it does not affect the team with what I can tell you is an angry bunch of season ticket holders. Oh well, I guess this shows just how much, or maybe I should say how little, we are appreciated by the current administration! :'(

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
If it is true that PNGISD has been informed that they can sell all the tickets that they want, and if all the seating is general admission, it does not seem that it would make much difference.

NONS81

With all due respect, and you can correct me if I am wrong, but once bi-district is over, it is every man for themselves, if I remember correctly...while I am not a big fan of the current administration, I think this is the norm for tickets for playoff games, Don't blast me for it just tell me if I am wrong.... :)

png9mon

When has any security/police/etc... allowed fans to cross over to a visitors side to sit if the home side is full. This is a playoff game & I would think that stadium security in Aldine would be extremely leary of allowing fans to sit on the other side, especially if as you say we can sell, all the tickets we want. For example, what if we sell 12000 seats, where will our fans, or for that matter their fans sit when the stadium & standing area is full? It does,nt make sense. :nono:
And, as I said before, THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER DAY SO THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BATTLE THE LINE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC! Trust me I know. Since I was 9 months old I have only missed 2 indian football games, including pre-season, district & playoffs. That has been 45 years personally!!!

NONS81

png9mon said:
When has any security/police/etc... allowed fans to cross over to a visitors side to sit if the home side is full. This is a playoff game & I would think that stadium security in Aldine would be extremely leary of allowing fans to sit on the other side, especially if as you say we can sell, all the tickets we want. For example, what if we sell 12000 seats, where will our fans, or for that matter their fans sit when the stadium & standing area is full? It does,nt make sense. :nono:
And, as I said before, THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER DAY SO THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BATTLE THE LINE WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC! Trust me I know. Since I was 9 months old I have only missed 2 indian football games, including pre-season, district & playoffs. That has been 45 years personally!!!

Ok, if you say so...I don't know what they are thinking then...thinking being the optimum word here...

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
png9mon said:

Now we known why your user name is png9mon. ;D

png9mon

:clap: Indeed that is why that is my name!!! I will go get in line early & get tickets just in case the district changes their mind & does, later in the week, decide to limit tickets for this game!!! SEE YOU AT ALDINE!!! ;D

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
png9mon said:
:huh: Is,nt it real nice of the PNGISD Administration to show absolutely no respect for the season ticket holders, many of us whom have spent 5 decades supporting this program, (Win or Lose)!
Playing in a small stadium may have been the only option, however it does not give the district administrators the right to basically tell the season ticket holders to rot & take your family with you if you want the respect that you deserve regarding playoff tickets. There has always been a day for us to get tickets seperate from the general public, including other school fans that want to come. I am truly ashamed at this sequence of events & hope that it does not affect the team with what I can tell you is an angry bunch of season ticket holders. Oh well, I guess this shows just how much, or maybe I should say how little, we are appreciated by the current administration! :'(
From what I have heard and seen, I think the new board members are not really fans of PNG football.

NONS81

NDNfan#1 said:
png9mon said:
From what I have heard and seen, I think the new board members are not really fans of PNG football.

Big difference between admin and board members. Admin is the superintendent, asst. superintendent and staff. The Board of Trustees are completely separate from these and have nothing to do with who gets to buy tickets first and who doesn't...

And the ones I know are Big PNG Fans, just for the record.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Gees, always gotta find something to be upset about. Just go get your tickets. No one is going to bite you while you are waiting in line to get your ticket. Heck, you might be able to find someone in line that will be sympathetic towards you.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores