Ticket Info for Brenham Game

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
NDNTime said:
Gees, always gotta find something to be upset about. Just go get your tickets. No one is going to bite you while you are waiting in line to get your ticket. Heck, you might be able to find someone in line that will be sympathetic towards you.

:clap:

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
If it rains, do we know if they will still allow seating on the hills? Oh yeah, ask the administration how the new board members feel about football. Then maybe you will see why things go the way they go sometimes.

akifan94

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
NDNTime said:
Gees, always gotta find something to be upset about. Just go get your tickets. No one is going to bite you while you are waiting in line to get your ticket. Heck, you might be able to find someone in line that will be sympathetic towards you.

:clap:

Agreed. It is all general admission so what does it matter when you get them?

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
It matters if they change their mind about sitting on the hill. If we get too much rain they may cancel the hill. If they do that then there are a limited amount of tickets. If they don't change their mind then you are right and it doesn't matter.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
The PNGISD web site now states that there are 4500 General Adm tickets available. Each person can purchase 6 Adult tickets and an unlimited number of Student tickets.

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
It matters if they change their mind about sitting on the hill. If we get too much rain they may cancel the hill. If they do that then there are a limited amount of tickets. If they don't change their mind then you are right and it doesn't matter.

I understand that but they are going to be in for a shock if they do. I am pretty confident that we will have 4500 sold by Tuesday evening. As of now there is only a slight chance of rain Friday so a determination on the weather couldn't be made until it is too late. In my opinion once the choice was made to sell with no limit they had to have known there would be no turning back.

akifan94

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
The PNGISD web site now states that there are 4500 General Adm tickets available. Each person can purchase 6 Adult tickets and an unlimited number of Student tickets.

nm

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Now the PNGISD web site states that the gates at Thorne Stadium will open at 6pm. Previously it stated they would open at 5:30pm.

akifan94

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Now the PNGISD web site states that the gates at Thorne Stadium will open at 6pm. Previously it stated they would open at 5:30pm.

There is going to be a heck of a line for those stadium seats.

Will the hill seating be bring a chair or sit on the ground? I can see some problems rising there.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
4500 TICKETS....FOR A PLAY-OFF GAME :nono: :flaming: :angry:
THAT'S B.S.!!!!!!!!!
I SEE PROBLEMS HAPPENING WITH THAT.....

....AND WHY ARE WE PLAYING IN SUCH A SMALL STADIUM (I KNOW SOMEONE HAS ALREADY SAID, BUT I CAN NOT FIND IT)?????

png9mon

:eek: Here we go again! There are now only 4500 seats available for the game, yet, still there is no advantage to the dedicated season ticket holders to have a special day to get seats. By the way, I contacted the superintendant office at Aldine & they stated that they have not heard of a request to allow standing on the embankment around the stadium. I wonder if any of the information that we are being given about being able to sell as "...many tickets as we want." is true? Someone please step up for this district, give us the correct info & show that being a lifetime, decades dedicated, season ticket holder deserves some respect when it comes to playoff tickets.
We would apprecialte your consideration & common sense in dealing with this situation!!!

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
The day Aldine ISD said there would be NO limit to the amount of tickets given to PNGISD is the day I didnt care they gave me or the other season ticket holders the day before to purchase tickets. Whats the point? Theyre all general admission seats and everyone that wants a ticket can get one. Just get there early if you dont want to be sitting on the Brenham side or on the hill.

I cant understand why so many folks can find something to gripe about every week.

png9mon

Read the pngisd website. It now states that 4500 tickets will be available. That is why I have to "...gripe" about not getting a season ticket holder day.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
png9mon said:
Read the pngisd website. It now states that 4500 tickets will be available. That is why I have to "...gripe" about not getting a season ticket holder day.

THIS IS WHAT THE PNGISD WEB SITE IS SCROLLING AT THE TOP OF THEIR HOME PAGE, "Tickets will go on sale Tues., Nov. 17 @ 8 a.m. at the adm. bldg. All 4500 tickets available are general admission...Adults - $6, Students $4. Each person may purchase up to 6 adult tickets and unlimited student tickets."

I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING IN MY POST ABOUT BEING A SEASON TICKET HOLDER...

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
png9mon said:

I totally understand and if this is indeed the case Ill be just as mad as you are, but Ive heard that there will not be a limit so we'll see.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
PNG1992 said:
png9mon said:

I totally understand and if this is indeed the case Ill be just as mad as you are, but Ive heard that there will not be a limit so we'll see.
BASED OFF OF THE INFORMATION THE PNGISD WEB SITE IS SCROLLING, "IF" 4500 TICKETS IS ALL THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE THAN THERE IS A PROBLEM..... AND FOR A PLAY-OFF GAME AT THAT :crazy:

2weeter

So, it looks like I'm going to gamble and get my tickets at the gate and sit on the Brenham side. No way can I get out of town early enough with kids to fight the traffic and still hope to find 6 seats together on the PNG side. I'll be the one in purple.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
EX79NDN said:
does anyone know who the home team is yet?
Someone told me that according to the bracket we should be the home team. By looking at the satellite picture, it looks like there are the same amount of seats on both sides. So it might not matter for seats. I wish we could find out for sure how many tickets are available. As of now I am going off of what the PNGISD website says.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores