Ticket Info for Brenham Game

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
EX79NDN said:
does anyone know who the home team is yet?
Someone told me that according to the bracket we should be the home team. By looking at the satellite picture, it looks like there are the same amount of seats on both sides. So it might not matter for seats. I wish we could find out for sure how many tickets are available. As of now I am going off of what the PNGISD website says.

I thought one of the newspapers said PNG won the coin toss and will be the Home team against Brenham, not sure though.

NDN76

MY DOG
If anyone reading this is going to the Booster Club meeting tonight, here is a list of questions I personally would like to see answered:

1) Why are we playing in only a 10,000 seat Stadium when PNG Fans will probably be 7,000+?

2) Why does the PNG Administration NOT allow Season Ticket holders first choice for best seats?

3) What happens when the 4,500 seats allotted to PNG sells out and Fans are waiting?

4) Will GA/SRO tickets be sold at the Gate to Thorne Stadium and if so, what time do they start selling them?

5) Will the areas surrounding the Field (hills, slopes or whatever) be available for overflow seating and if so, can Fans bring folding chairs to set up.

6) What other restrictions are being placed on us PNG Fans that we don't know about yet?

I hope some of my questions are not too rude, but I for 1 would like to know why the Fans are not being represented. If it is a matter of "this is the ONLY " Field available given Brenham's and PNG's Coache's requirements and/or demands, I can handle that. Say what you want, but the Fans have ALWAYS been a very big 12th Man I mean BRAVE NATION and bring inspiration and pride to our boys on the Field.

If we are Allowed by Alsine ISD to use the surrounding areas for SRO seating, I suggest we get a hold of every Nederland, Lumberton and any other Fan Base and ask them to come help root our Indians on to another PNG Victory all the way to STATE.

N

NDNPARENT

all seating is general admission, there is no reserved seating therefore it does not matter when u get the ticket. As for as the season ticket holders i heard that the reason why was becaue sof season ticket holders could not get theirs last monday so wrote a letter for a friend to get their tickets for them and the lady working behind the window do not know who is a season ticket holder or not.

I heard that the reason aldine was selected was because the other coach wanted to flip for your choice of a stadium (BF for stalworth and the other coach for a smaller stadium (5000 total seating)) so BF agreed to the ALDINE one cause if he would lost the flip then we really would have been griping arout 2000 tickets.

png9mon

:nono: It does matter when you get a ticket if you are a season ticket holder & there are no more tickets to get!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
PNG82 said:
all seating is general admission, there is no reserved seating therefore it does not matter when u get the ticket. As for as the season ticket holders i heard that the reason why was becaue sof season ticket holders could not get theirs last monday so wrote a letter for a friend to get their tickets for them and the lady working behind the window do not know who is a season ticket holder or not.

I heard that the reason aldine was selected was because the other coach wanted to flip for your choice of a stadium (BF for stalworth and the other coach for a smaller stadium (5000 total seating)) so BF agreed to the ALDINE one cause if he would lost the flip then we really would have been griping arout 2000 tickets.

I am a season ticket holder and before I could buy my tickets last week, I had to show my Driver License to prove I was who I said I was. The ticket seller had a list of season tickets holders that showed how many tickets I was entitled to. Not a problem.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Has anyone taken the time to actually call the ticket office and find out? This could be a lot of squawking about nothing.

carzan

500+ Posts
So how many season ticket holders are there?

It could be that there are actually more than 4500 season ticket holders and the school cannot guarantee even a season ticket holder a seat therefore they will not offer tickets to season ticket holders first. How embarrasing would that be?

akifan94

500+ Posts
carzan said:
So how many season ticket holders are there?

I am not sure. I have heard that in the past 1500 tickets were set aside for season ticket holders to purchase on Mondays. I don't know how accurate that is but I am sure that does not represent the total number of season ticket holders.

NDN4Life

Scalp Em Indians
NDN76 said:
If anyone reading this is going to the Booster Club meeting tonight, here is a list of questions I personally would like to see answered:

1) Why are we playing in only a 10,000 seat Stadium when PNG Fans will probably be 7,000+?

2) Why does the PNG Administration NOT allow Season Ticket holders first choice for best seats?

3) What happens when the 4,500 seats allotted to PNG sells out and Fans are waiting?

4) Will GA/SRO tickets be sold at the Gate to Thorne Stadium and if so, what time do they start selling them?

5) Will the areas surrounding the Field (hills, slopes or whatever) be available for overflow seating and if so, can Fans bring folding chairs to set up.

6) What other restrictions are being placed on us PNG Fans that we don't know about yet?

I hope some of my questions are not too rude, but I for 1 would like to know why the Fans are not being represented. If it is a matter of "this is the ONLY " Field available given Brenham's and PNG's Coache's requirements and/or demands, I can handle that. Say what you want, but the Fans have ALWAYS been a very big 12th Man I mean BRAVE NATION and bring inspiration and pride to our boys on the Field.

If we are Allowed by Alsine ISD to use the surrounding areas for SRO seating, I suggest we get a hold of every Nederland, Lumberton and any other Fan Base and ask them to come help root our Indians on to another PNG Victory all the way to STATE.

How about INDIAN Nation

kmcndnfan

According to the ticket office, there are definitely only 4500 tickets available. I called the Aldine Thorne Stadium myself, and was told that they WILL NOT open up the end zones for extra seating. Each side is limited to only 4500 tickets, but they will allow home side (PNG) fans to sit on the visitor side, but there are no plans at this time to sell Brenham tickets at the stadium.

akifan94

500+ Posts
kmcndnfan said:
According to the ticket office, there are definitely only 4500 tickets available. I called the Aldine Thorne Stadium myself, and was told that they WILL NOT open up the end zones for extra seating. Each side is limited to only 4500 tickets, but they will allow home side (PNG) fans to sit on the visitor side, but there are no plans at this time to sell Brenham tickets at the stadium.

That does not make any sense. If there are only 4500 tickets than the other side would not be needed unless we were given tickets from Brenham. Does anyone think they will willingly turn over tickets for THEIR side? I doubt it.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
yeah I would agree with you. Why would they sell the tickets to their side ? That would be like shooting yourself in the foot. I thought I read that they had unlimited student tickets. If thats the case we could encourage the students to go over on that side and be super loud. Hey they would like that, you have permission to be as loud as you want ! but only at the game !

png9mon

carzan stated earlier: "It could be that there are actually more than 4500 season ticket holders and the school cannot guarantee even a season ticket holder a seat therefore they will not offer tickets to season ticket holders first. How embarrasing would that be?"

My Answer: Then let the season ticket holders battle over the available tickets first. As they should be given the courtesy of obtaining tickets prior to the general public!!!
That is not embarrassing, just the way it has been
& the way it should ALWAYS be!!! :clap:

carzan

500+ Posts
carzan stated earlier: "It could be that there are actually more than 4500 season ticket holders and the school cannot guarantee even a season ticket holder a seat therefore they will not offer tickets to season ticket holders first. How embarrasing would that be?"

My Answer: Then let the season ticket holders battle over the available tickets first. As they should be given the courtesy of obtaining tickets prior to the general public!!!
That is not embarrassing, just the way it has been
& the way it should ALWAYS be!!!

I too am a season ticket holder. My point is that this is a complete blunder IMO.

kmcndnfan

akifan94 said:
kmcndnfan said:

That does not make any sense. If there are only 4500 tickets than the other side would not be needed unless we were given tickets from Brenham. Does anyone think they will willingly turn over tickets for THEIR side? I doubt it.
Well Brenham could choose to sell leftover tickets at the stadium, but Aldine does not have any tickets in hand to presell.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores