Ticket Info for Brenham Game

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
NDN76 said:
Trust me, If I don't have to work, I will be at the game, I will find a way in.............I was mainly speaking up for others less fortunate.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!
You seem like you might be getting sick. ;)

NDN76

MY DOG
Nope....just getting over this flu crap. This past weekend was the worst, but starting to feel better. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even Brenham.

akifan94

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
OK, for all who THINK you know how it went down (like 76), you are all wrong. Coach Faircloth went into the process, in thorough detail, about how the stadium is secured. It is a long, tedious process, that must be agreed upon by ALL 4 COACHES, BEFORE the games are even played. Plus, the big 5-A schools (ie Katy) gets the pick of the litter, so to speak, and we have to get 4 coaches to agree, while none want to play where the other coach has previously played and won. I.E., no one wants to play us at Stallworth. That was an option, if we flipped Stallworth for Brenham's choice, but Brenham's choice held like 4600 fans, so it really was not an option.

So, the way it played out, Thorne was indeed the best option this week. The Aldine AD assured BF that they would accomodate "everyone", that they "could sit on the hill" and we could sit on Brenham's side too.

Hope this helps.

BF was assured...but is it going to happen? That is the question that has yet to be answered.

FWIW....I will sit anywhere....our side, their side, press box, hill...I don't care.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
OK, for all who THINK you know how it went down (like 76), you are all wrong. Coach Faircloth went into the process, in thorough detail, about how the stadium is secured. It is a long, tedious process, that must be agreed upon by ALL 4 COACHES, BEFORE the games are even played. Plus, the big 5-A schools (ie Katy) gets the pick of the litter, so to speak, and we have to get 4 coaches to agree, while none want to play where the other coach has previously played and won. I.E., no one wants to play us at Stallworth. That was an option, if we flipped Stallworth for Brenham's choice, but Brenham's choice held like 4600 fans, so it really was not an option.

So, the way it played out, Thorne was indeed the best option this week. The Aldine AD assured BF that they would accomodate "everyone", that they "could sit on the hill" and we could sit on Brenham's side too.

Hope this helps.
Guess everybody saw what Channel 4 jsut reported regarding 4500 tickets per side and PNGISD limiting 6 tickets per purchase. If what Coach Faircloth said is true I guess Aldine ISD is planning on selling the end zone grassy area at the gate so that they can put all of that $$$ in their pockets instead of splitting it.

Torino

500+ Posts
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
PNG Proud said:

Hope this helps.
Guess everybody saw what Channel 4 jsut reported regarding 4500 tickets per side and PNGISD limiting 6 tickets per purchase. If what Coach Faircloth said is true I guess Aldine ISD is planning on selling the end zone grassy area at the gate so that they can put all of that $$$ in their pockets instead of splitting it.

I'm not certain, but I think the competing schools split the gate. The schools rent the facility (from Aldine, in this case) for a pre-determined amount, regardlesss of the gate receipts.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
After reading that PA News article it doesn't seem all doom and gloom. Admin sold 4300 last week and about 3000 were sold at the gate. Let's hope that Aldine opens up the hill so the Houston Indian fans can come.

NDN06

100+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
Has anyone been by the admin building yet? I was wondering if there is a camp.

Rumor has it, there is indeed a camp. I hope they're got a fire going, it's awefully cold tonight!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDN06 said:
NDNfan#1 said:
Has anyone been by the admin building yet? I was wondering if there is a camp.

Rumor has it, there is indeed a camp. I hope they're got a fire going, it's awefully cold tonight!
The INDIAN NATION has arrived at the Administation Building with chairs, blankets, tarps, tent, a fire pit, hot chocolate, etc. You just gotta love Indian fans. They will go to great lengths to get every last ticket!

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
WE HAVE OUR TICKETS. :clap: :clap: My sister and my pregnant daughter (due in 3 weeks), braved the cold to get tickets. My sister was in line at 5:00 this morning. She was #107 in line. I had to be at work or I would have joined her. Come rain, shine, sleet or snow we will be at the game.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
I hate to beat a dead horse but I checked all of the playoff games for the state on TexasHSfootball and saw all the stadiums being used. There are no playoff games scheduled at Baytown Stallworth or Pasadena Memorial this weekend. This is all classifications and divisions maybe I am missing something, if I am let me know. But I think this really proves the theory about Brenham's coach wanting to limit the fan base.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores