Ticket Info for Brenham Game

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
I hate to beat a dead horse but I checked all of the playoff games for the state on TexasHSfootball and saw all the stadiums being used. There are no playoff games scheduled at Baytown Stallworth or Pasadena Memorial this weekend. This is all classifications and divisions maybe I am missing something, if I am let me know. But I think this really proves the theory about Brenham's coach wanting to limit the fan base.

From what I read in the paper this morning. BF wanted Stallworth but Branham's coach wanted some small stadium and that would have meant a flip. If we lost the flip we would be stuck with a stadium that only holds 2500. It was a no brainer that BF wouldn't flip so Thorne stadium it is.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
Yeah, I also read a quote by the Brenham paper that said their coach was fine with a larger stadium but he was concerned about scheduling due to all of the playoff games. I was trying to just get evidence that what we are saying is right. Even Delmar stadium (capacity=12,000) is open on Friday night. Faircloth did the right thing, there was no reason to take a chance on an even smaller stadium.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
If you have a ticket in hand read the back it states you must stand, yell and clap for cherokee. Just kidding congrats on having a ticket very valuable.Chief Touch The Clouds is guarding mine.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Around 11:30 they had sold around 3000 tickets.

Remember next weeks tickets after "WE WIN" this Friday night will only be on sale Monday and Tuesday due to the Holidays.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
Around 11:30 they had sold around 3000 tickets.

Remember next weeks tickets after "WE WIN" this Friday night will only be on sale Monday and Tuesday due to the Holidays.

Thanks for the reminder.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
What it was like in line for tickets this morning.

This was my position in line when I got there about 7:20 a.m.
DSCF8405.jpg

Now for a look at those in the luxury suite.
DSCF8404.jpg

After about 50 minutes of the line moving, this was my position looking West.
DSCF8407.jpg

Now looking East from the last position.
DSCF8408.jpg

Now my view almost to the front of the line, approx. 1hr 25 minutes.
DSCF8410.jpg

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
What a wonderful sight. I know not if I was out in this COLD standing in that line. But it sure is nice to see all those people wanting football tickets.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I went at 11:30 and there was no one in line!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
That's pretty cool! Glad to see everyone braving the cold this morning to support our Indians. I had somebody else do it for me cause I'm recovering from being under the weather :cold. That way I will be ready for the game!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDNfan#1 said:
That's pretty cool! Glad to see everyone braving the cold this morning to support our Indians. I had somebody else do it for me cause I'm recovering from being under the weather :cold. That way I will be ready for the game!

I know how you feel, I had to get my Mom to get our tickets cause I have strep throat :(!
Dr. said I should be all good to go to the game, just gotta take it easy the next couple of days and rest my voice so I can cheer on them NDN's :clap:!

NDN06

100+ Posts
If it is true that no one will be allowed on the hill if the ground is wet, then I sure hope that every single person that got a ticket actually shows up... RAIN OR SHINE! 4500 is such a small # of tickets to begin with, I just hope the potential rain doesn't scare fans away.

Is it Friday YET?!!??!

N

NDNPARENT

i got my tickets!! Wife and I got in line at 9pm and was #15 in line! It WAS cold!!!!!!!!!!!! did not sleep.. stayed up for 24 hours . guess my purple blood kept me up!!!!

i got up there at 11pm monday night stood and cold weather and had a blast channel 4 came out there and talked to some people i was number 36 got my tickets at 8
WHO READY TO BEAT THE CUBBIES :punchingbag: :punchingbag:

afndn

Serious question for those who stayed all night. Does it bother you at all that by 11 or 12 there was no line with plenty of tickets left? Serious question.
Did you guys have fun out there?

I'm not trying to make fun... I live in Houston so I didn't have the option either way.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
I didn't wait, but in the past that is how it has always been. Even when I got some extra season tickets last year I waited till the line was gone and still got the exact tickets I wanted. I think it's just good times and hanging out with other fans.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores