Two A Days

attakapandn

100+ Posts
The only thing i do not like about the new field is that the I in Indians in the endzones should be the cap I like the marching I.

90NDN

500+ Posts
I could be wrong, but he wished the I was more pronounced as in the "Marching I" instead of just a straight line?

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
90NDN said:
I could be wrong, but he wished the I was more pronounced as in the "Marching I" instead of just a straight line?

Yes, I was just wondering why the end zone was not done in the same font as the PN-G along the 25 yard line that would also have been true as to the Marching I? Not complaining -- it may have just been a simple oversight.

Still very proud of the field and the facilities!!

png94

100+ Posts
I've seen a lot of the JV and Freshman practices and they are both looking good. Any word on how the varsity is looking? Can't wait till this Friday to see where we are at and what needs to be worked on to prepare for Silsbee. Texas City is always a very physical team and should be a good test for our boys. :rocks:

badndn

500+ Posts
Chirp, chirp, chirp. Where's the reports?
I am also interested in the Fish. I have been hearing about the upcoming QB (Morris) just wandering how he looks?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores