Two A Days

pngfan66

500+ Posts
What the article has to say is true. Team is very positive and upbeat from what I have seen. No pads til Friday though. Lots of technique and conditioning stuff. AJ looks good throwing the skin around the field. Our scrimmage against Texas City will tell alot. That gives the boys til next Friday to work hard and get use to hitting again.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
only transfer is a big boy from bridge city. he is practicing but still waiting on the UIL approval. Bridge city already approved and released him to PNG.

Longbow

We also got two outstanding athletes from Lumberton and a kid from West Texas that is supposed to be a really good linebacker.

png94

100+ Posts
We had 15 new kids so far move here. There was 2 twins from Lake Jackson, and 1 from Trinity who are on the freshmen team.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
per pngisd site:

August 17th - First Day of Pads
6:00am-7:30am - Varsity Practice 1
2:00pm-3:30pm - Varsity Practice 2
3:30pm-4:30pm - JV Practice
4:30pm-6:00pm - Freshman Practice

NDNband69

500+ Posts
More pics showing field.

DSCF2103.jpg

Indian at 50
DSCF2101.jpg

PNG at 20
DSCF2102.jpg

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
More pics showing field.

DSCF2103.jpg

Indian at 50
DSCF2101.jpg

PNG at 20
DSCF2102.jpg

This is close to the view from my seats. What a great view on a Friday night watching them INDIANS play some football!!! :clap: :clap:

90NDN

500+ Posts
png94 said:
We had 15 new kids so far move here. There was 2 twins from Lake Jackson, and 1 from Trinity who are on the freshmen team.

As in Euless Trinity? I guess I'm wishful thinking.

png94

100+ Posts
No, near Livingston. LOL. His last name is Langston, son of Chuck Langston who played for West Brook and Oklahoma. Great kid and is around 6'2" right now. They have him rotating at H right now on Offense. There is a lot of talent on this Freshman team. Looking forward to some good years coming up!

90NDN

500+ Posts
That's good to know..since I'm not local to PN anymore, it's nice to get this kind of informaiton. That being said, since I can't make our fist game of the year, I'm going to the Southlake Caroll vs Allen game ...heading there early since it's the first game in Allen's new $60M stadium :crazy: ...but I will be looking at my phone constantly for updates! Looks like Nederland is getting alot of State attention this year so hopefully we will be ready for them come district.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores