Vote for Mid-County Madness for DQ Big Game of the Week

PNGIndian75

100+ Posts
prepballfan said:
ends in what 2 weeks???

From what I have seen, it ends on 10-28. What happened to all the voters? Two days ago we had a 60,000+ vote lead. In the last two days, it's been cut to less the 45,000 votes as I speak. I'm voting by myself 90 percent of the time. And worst of all, maybe because I have voted so many times over the last month, even though I type in the reCaptcha exactly as shown, I don't get credit for a vote. It only counts around 1 out of every 5 votes. Very annoying if you are the only one voting and the other guys are recording 6-10 votes to your one that counts. This 45,000 point lead will be gone in 6 days at this pace or 10-24, 4 days from the end. I'm sure that is their plan and they are executing it to perfection.

I've been voting over a million votes a day alone, but I can't continue if I'm supposed to carry the PNG flag alone. I hope we win, but I am having serious doubts the way things have gone the last two days. We are in the drivers seat with a 45,000 point lead, but if we stop voting, they win! OK, My venting is done...just frustrating to me as I bleed Purple and can't believe the lack of support from the PNG Student population in this vote. Ban me from the site if you have too, just my two cents.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No reason to worry about being banned.

With the total being up to 500,662+ for PNG/Ned, I suspect that a lot of PNG and Nederland folks have been voting. And you're right. A last meant flurry by the Sherman/Dennison crowd may have to be countered.

VegasNDN

I would encourage you all to jump back in and start voting. The other match-up has gained to within 30,000 votes and look to be adding furiously. Everytime I would vote, their number would jump by 5-9 votes each time I submitted one.

Gitafterit!!!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I voted...and it seemed the other game jumped up by 11,000...is site legit?

Go Indians. Peace.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Went from 75K up to down by 13K at the moment (and the gap is widening). For every vote I'm casting, they are casting about 35. They definitely have a concerted effort going right now. We need to have a group of people do the same type of thing.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Well, there is a 44,000+ deficit as of 6:30PM Monday.
Unless there is a concerted effort by Bulldog and Indian fans, as in about 5,000 or more fans fans voting about 20 times, it will be tough to win the prize.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at least Dairy Queen got a lot of exposure. which was the objective anyway. Maybe the local establishments will benefit. ;)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores