Week 1 - Port Neches-Groves vs Silsbee

RoschonsBigBro

BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
I didnt see this as a game to worry about before and I dont now. Honestly i feel like we could beat silsbee without throwing a pass with Shug and the rbs running the ball. I dont think of this as much of a contest and i really dont like starting off the season against a team a that png usually beats down regardless of personnel and year. Thats just me. Silsbee might have some talent, for Silsbee standards but Im not concerned
42-21
Lol. Really?? Lol

42-21. Yeah that easy. Feel free to use it as motivation.
There was little research done on that prediction and it a obvious yours just rah rahing for your brother. But its fine. Just feels like MCM week when all that flapping stops when Nederland wins. But hey, don't mind me. I'm just the man behind the curtain...

Naw, my flapping never stops. I let Nederland know about the 600+ yards and 11 tds he put up on them like Im letting you know that we going to beat Silsbee. Shug and the O line dominate Nederland every game they play them. Roschon don't play defense. Cant help that.
You just Tell them safeties to be ready to hit. I need to decorate my new office and blowing up a pic of some Silsbee kid getting posterized would do well with the ambiance.
I understand, well, not really. Pass for 600 yards and lose. Typical mentality. Almost like the mentality of many. Beat Nederland, miss the playoffs is a successful season. I get it. Well, I don't get it. Who am I fooling.

I dont get it either because the only team to miss the playoffs was YOUR Central Jaguars, moot point. Same thing with United this year. You sound like you describing your own teams. 1-1 is the record the past 2 years against Ned, just in case you need to be reminded.
Playoffs? No one mentioned playoffs, another moot point. Random
That mindset thing doesn't apply to anyone in my family especially, Shug, so I guess you just reaching at this point.
You do get it. because if its anyone has that mindset its yours. Central always was a wild card team that either gets the 4th spot or don't get in at all the past few years. Yall actually beat Nederland and missed playoffs right last year? Here's a mirror.

Lol but really soulja, tell your kid good luck, except when he has to defend Shug or his passes.

BMTSoulja1

RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
I didnt see this as a game to worry about before and I dont now. Honestly i feel like we could beat silsbee without throwing a pass with Shug and the rbs running the ball. I dont think of this as much of a contest and i really dont like starting off the season against a team a that png usually beats down regardless of personnel and year. Thats just me. Silsbee might have some talent, for Silsbee standards but Im not concerned
42-21
Lol. Really?? Lol

There was little research done on that prediction and it a obvious yours just rah rahing for your brother. But its fine. Just feels like MCM week when all that flapping stops when Nederland wins. But hey, don't mind me. I'm just the man behind the curtain...

Naw, my flapping never stops. I let Nederland know about the 600+ yards and 11 tds he put up on them like Im letting you know that we going to beat Silsbee. Shug and the O line dominate Nederland every game they play them. Roschon don't play defense. Cant help that.
You just Tell them safeties to be ready to hit. I need to decorate my new office and blowing up a pic of some Silsbee kid getting posterized would do well with the ambiance.
I understand, well, not really. Pass for 600 yards and lose. Typical mentality. Almost like the mentality of many. Beat Nederland, miss the playoffs is a successful season. I get it. Well, I don't get it. Who am I fooling.

I dont get it either because the only team to miss the playoffs was YOUR Central Jaguars, moot point. Same thing with United this year. You sound like you describing your own teams. 1-1 is the record the past 2 years against Ned, just in case you need to be reminded.
That mindset thing doesn't apply to anyone in my family especially, Shug, so I guess you just reaching at this point.
You do get it. because if its anyone has that mindset its yours. Central always was a wild card team that either gets the 4th spot or don't get in at all the past few years. Yall actually beat Nederland and missed playoffs right last year? Here's a mirror.

Lol but really soulja, tell your kid good luck, except when he has to defend Shug or his passes.
yes, anything Central is a moot point.

90% of your fan base shares the described sentiment...

And I've been a Boy Wonder fan for three years now. It won't change. I just hope he has his worse game all season Friday and throw 3 picks to #22. Lol.

Btw, I still hope you hang around after this year when Shug moves on to burnt Orange...

bandkid

Staff member
This is getting entertaining.

giphy.gif

RoschonsBigBro

BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
42-21
Lol. Really?? Lol

And I've been a Boy Wonder fan for three years now. It won't change. I just hope he has his worse game all season Friday and throw 3 picks to #22. Lol.

Btw, I still hope you hang around after this year when Shug moves on to burnt Orange...
You think they would let me join the Kronos club and support my hometown team again lol? I don't think so. Prolly be all types of traitor. Whatever though, i still will be on from time to time to spice things up. Good luck to yall's season(s) except on Friday

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Here’s some spice... Prediction, if he’s back from his injury, Deslatte will run for 100+. Those earth movers up front are going to create holes and PNG does have multiple horses that will run through them.

BMTSoulja1

RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
42-21
Lol. Really?? Lol

You think they would let me join the Kronos club and support my hometown team again lol? I don't think so. Prolly be all types of traitor. Whatever though, i still will be on from time to time to spice things up. Good luck to yall's season(s) except on Friday
Yes, there would be madness of you did that. Lol

BMTSoulja1

IndianFan said:
Here’s some spice... Prediction, if he’s back from his injury, Deslatte will run for 100+. Those earth movers up front are going to create holes and PNG does have multiple horses that will run through them.
We have some interesting nicknames, don't we? Earth movers in Port Neches Thunder and lightening and Ghost Runners in Silsbee.

twrpng

100+ Posts
FYI I like good ole football debate from other perspectives. Great to
Bring it all together at the end Guys. Coming from the father of the png kid that wore number 12 the last two years. My son has moved on but I still have a lot of pride left at png my daughter is a jr on the varsity volleyball and soccer team so I'm still hanging around. This should be a interesting year go ndn's. one last thing will anyone break Riggs receiving records this year ??

RoschonsBigBro

BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
BMTSoulja1 said:
RoschonsBigBro said:
42-21
Lol. Really?? Lol

Yes, there would be madness of you did that. Lol
You're right, some of then would lose it. May just do it.

RoschonsBigBro

twrpng said:
Bring it all together at the end Guys. Coming from the father of the png kid that wore number 12 the last two years. My son has moved on but I still have a lot of pride left at png my daughter is a jr on the varsity volleyball and soccer team so I'm still hanging around. This should be a interesting year go ndn's. one last thing will anyone break Riggs receiving records this year ??
Highly doubt it. Riggs was the best wr the golden triangLe could've given Roschon during his time. Maybe down the line though a new qb and wr can recapture that chemistry

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Usedtocould said:
WOS might have had a little psychological trauma having to face a black and gold team that runs the wing T. Lol. “All you gotta do is stop the run” sounds familiar from the finals.
ouch!!!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Soulja worried about his adopted team in Hardin County, he better be worried bout September 15th when we go to our home away from home and handle official business in Memorial Stadium North aka The Butch aka Titan Territory. :punchingbag:

Lol. Hope it's a great game on Friday, no storm gonna stop this one this yr.

BMTSoulja1

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Soulja worried about his adopted team in Hardin County, he better be worried bout September 15th when we go to our home away from home and handle official business in Memorial Stadium North aka The Butch aka Titan Territory. :punchingbag:

Lol. Hope it's a great game on Friday, no storm gonna stop this one this yr.
::)

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
twrpng said:
I think you can buy tickets at the ticket booth tomorrow from 7:00 to 4:00 and game day at 6:00pm
Can’t drive from Houston tomorrow. Hopefully I can get there in time Friday without too much trouble. Goal to sit on home side have a couple of buddies who have never experienced a PNG home game.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
twrpng said:
Ole #12 is/was one of the best HS WRs I’ve ever seen and one of the fastest.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Adam Morse to Kaleb Clark in 2014-15 is a very comparable combination. I still say Morse may have had the best arm in recent PN-G history. The kid had an accurate cannon.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
The beautiful thing about this site is the fact that all that history comes together in one place. It’s as simple as a quick scan to see historically how qb’s or wr’s or even combo’s of the two fair against other Indian great from years past.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I agree I love this site , it gets slow at times but I keep checking just to see all the fans, players, fathers, mothers and haters voice their views and keep the past and present going.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores