Well, Darn It!

NDN06

100+ Posts
I e-mailed someone at DCTF to get a confirmation of the date for the game at the Alamodome and this was his response:

Good afternoon

Thanks for your interest. It appears the Indians will be the 2nd game on Saturday, August 28th---probably at 3 p.m. (time yet to be determined). We should announce the schedule at texasfootball.com once we confirm with the teams, etc. Please check the site for more details as we normally update it once it’s official.

But I’m confident PNG will play on Saturday.

Thanks for your support.

Man! I was really hoping it would be over Labor Day weekend! Oh, well, I will be there none-the-less!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDN06 said:
I e-mailed someone at DCTF to get a confirmation of the date for the game at the Alamodome and this was his response:

Good afternoon

Thanks for your interest. It appears the Indians will be the 2nd game on Saturday, August 28th---probably at 3 p.m. (time yet to be determined). We should announce the schedule at texasfootball.com once we confirm with the teams, etc. Please check the site for more details as we normally update it once it’s official.

But I’m confident PNG will play on Saturday.

Thanks for your support.

Man! I was really hoping it would be over Labor Day weekend! Oh, well, I will be there none-the-less!
Look like the game will be @ 3:45 p.m.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores