White Out

nissanindian

100+ Posts
did any of you old timers watch the video its not flags and if that is the case we need to can war chant cause it doesnt work either but i understand lets do nothing new and live in the past

warpaint101

Yes it is not flags ,that is just the only animation i found ,Hey but whatever ,it just sounds fun !!!!!!!!!!

I wish there were more positive minded people on this board...but it is still fun.. :nono:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Thanks, everyone. Glad to be back and you can bet your biffy that I will be at every game. BTW, still looking for 4 tickets to the Livingston game if anyone wants to double their money--please let me know. We'll be there regardless--only question is will be inside the gates or outside of it?? lol I WOULD love to see some "new" traditions IF they work! The white-out idea is an old idea and didn't work. Everyone was so quiet when they tried it before and we lost so I choose to make noise and win. I agree that we need a great intro on the jumbotron. I am not crazy about the tomahawk chop, but it works. I loved it when they blared it through the speakers all game long when we played MCM and we won--even when we were the underdogs! Oh, was that a joyous moment!!!

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I remember the bi-district game against French in the 70's. Everyone waved handkerchiefs for the white effect at PAM stadium. Indians won that one though, 6-2.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores