WHY IS THIS SITE SO HARD TO GET NOW?

NDN76

MY DOG
None that I have experienced but I haven't been on much......too darn busy. I'll try to hammer it some and let you know. The real test comes Saturday night while our Indians are showing Willis how to play some football (I sincerely hope our right teams show up). I may not be able to test Saturday, still trying to wrangle ways to get out of Tomball and make it to the game. You think I'll have amy problems getting tickets at the gate??? Evem if I get there early, if I can make it??

me

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
You shouldn't have any trouble getting a ticket at the gate. If our side sales out then you can get a ticket on their side. They're purple too so you won't stick out...lol

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Any more problems in the last couple of days?

Seems to be working alot better now...easier to access it and better speed when on it (going from one topic to another). :thumbsup: TY

NDN76

MY DOG
Bro.......looks to be a lot better now. We'll see come Saturday night and the real test. Good work.

me

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I am starting to have trouble logging on to this site now. Started last night. Maybe it is just my computer - I don't know.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
It was just real slow to log in or sometimes stated that the web site couldn't be found. Having said that - it is working fine now. Guess my computer had a glitch. This happens at times for me for other sites but since others said they had a problem with this site I thought I would put my 2-cents in also.
But all is OK now.

Thanks IndianFan for all you do!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I'm beginning to have issues with the hosting service. With their customer base growing so fast I suspect that they're scaling back on service. At least on this level plan.

PNGIndians.com and this message board are seeing more activity this season than ever before and it's taking a toll on the shared server. I'm continuing to try and tweak software and database related settings to optimize as much as possible.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores