20-4A Stats Through Week 7

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Indian99 said:
I thought Dunbar had like 3 or 4 interceptions, he is not even listed under the interception leaders.

Apparently the stats are for district games only. I did noticed that on interceptions it listed 7 games.

akifan94

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Indian99 said:
I thought Dunbar had like 3 or 4 interceptions, he is not even listed under the interception leaders.

Apparently the stats are for district games only. I did noticed that on interceptions it listed 7 games.

It is for all season. Apparently they have missed Dunbar's picks.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I guess you are right. We played a total 7 games. I was thinking that we played 7 district games but we still have 3 more games to play to reach 7 district games.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
The few teams that have thrown have stayed away from Dunbar. I'm waiting for someboy to start making that mistake. I'd LOVE to see Dubar showcase his talents before the end of district!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Dre' had 3 int. in the 1st game. Since then he has at least 1 or 2 more. These stats are by the houston chron. so they have def. missed some. I think that Brandom has at least 3 int.'s also.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The stats are from iPreps which is the same service used by the Bmt. Enterprise. Maybe they can be contacted about the game 1 oversight.

NDN76

MY DOG
To ALL,

I have just sent the following email to ALL persons at both the Houston Chronicle and Beaumont Enterprise. Hopefully it will get a response from someone:

There is a big discrepancy in your Stats for District 20-4A schools. There are some numbers missing for the Port Neches Groves Indians Stats through this season. Please research this as the number of interceptions is off, especially for Dre Dunbar, as well as Passing and Rushing yardage. It would be nice to get this corrected to that the proper Stats get credited to PNG. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores