2012 Football Season Ticket Info

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Really, alll they need to do is turn and face the home side, instead of the field. That would make a HUGE difference! Mr. Long had us do that all the time!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Or as I have seen at some college venues, they have mics in front of the band and it is played over the speakers.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
HighChief2008 said:
PNG Proud said:
When I first got my season tickets, I got 4, but they were a row apart and on opposite ends of the section. Then, on trade day, I went down and traded them for 4 better ones all together ( and now my son's in the band, so we have 4 seats for 2 people LOL). And then, luckily, Caleb Harmon's parents sold my daughter the 2 next to me, so now we have 6 in a row! :woot:
I say this to let you know that you may have to get some unfavorable seats, and try to trade them later.

Is there a BAD seat at the Reservation??? :huh:

Only if the people next to you try to sit 3 people in two seats and they overflow onto your seats.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Or they let their adolescent children jump back and forth across EVERYONE'S seats (but their own)!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
Or they let their adolescent children jump back and forth across EVERYONE'S seats (but their own)!

That also. Lucky for us we have two different sets of seats to chose from. This year we are going back to the 50 and up higher.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Anyone get there tickets today? My husband is going to get ours tomorrow. I can't wait to have them in hand. :clap: :clap:

pngmom4

500+ Posts
nice crowd this morning. Also, Coach is selling football tshirts. They will only be sold these two weeks. They are 15.00.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I got mine just before the closing time 4:00pm. They were out of Vidor and Central tickets. Those games are not sold out....just did not get them all from Vidor or Central. More to arrive. New Turf looks really great.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
As of this morning still no Central or Vidor tickets. Sending hubby back tomorrow with a blank check like I should have today but didn't.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
Does anyone know if they got anymore central or vidor tickets yet???

From what they told my hubby this morning. There are no more tickets to be had for the Vidor game. They sent over 500 and that is all they plan on giving us.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
I sure hope they don't try to do what they tried to pull a few years ago and have Vidor people sitting on the visitor side (our side).

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
I sure hope they don't try to do what they tried to pull a few years ago and have Vidor people sitting on the visitor side (our side).
You could be right. Our game with them is their homecoming and they might be trying to save some seat for their fans. They come out of the woodwork for their homecoming.

Just went back and got my Central tickets. I was surprise that they still had Livingston tickets. Those are the ones that I was worried about not getting.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
if they only plan to give us 500 and no more, I wonder if UIL could step i. I would understand if they did not have the seating available, but to take away seats for their own use is not right

bandkid

Staff member
pngmom4 said:
if they only plan to give us 500 and no more, I wonder if UIL could step i. I would understand if they did not have the seating available, but to take away seats for their own use is not right

... and I may be wrong, but I believe that actually violates UIL rules.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
I went back today and got my tickets for the Central game. Two signs: Silsbee game Sold Out,
Vidor game tickets will be available the week of the game only.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores