2012 Football Season Ticket Info

phetonb

I was on vacation last week. This was the first year I mailed in my order. Got ALL 9 games I wanted. Since my son has graduated and not wanting to get a ticket to Livingston that a parent may need, I did not buy that game. I did get Vidor tickets!! Glad I was on vacation, I usually don't mail in the order. Something to think about next year though with Nederland being at their place. Also, just got back from my Trade. These old legs don't have to climb to Row 35 anymore, and I am in Section C instead of E!!

I am ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
phetonb said:
I was on vacation last week. This was the first year I mailed in my order. Got ALL 9 games I wanted. Since my son has graduated and not wanting to get a ticket to Livingston that a parent may need, I did not buy that game. I did get Vidor tickets!! Glad I was on vacation, I usually don't mail in the order. Something to think about next year though with Nederland being at their place. Also, just got back from my Trade. These old legs don't have to climb to Row 35 anymore, and I am in Section C instead of E!!

I am ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

You did outstanding this year!... without standing!

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I just got my LU season tickets in the mail. They gave me the option this year and last year to use a card instead of a ticket to get in. I wish PNG would go to a system like this. It has to be cheaper than printing thousands of paper tickets.

IMG_2878.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores