2012 Football Season Ticket Info

bark

1,000+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
I'm very pumped to see WO-S back on the schedule!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
no more humiliation from Hooks!!!!!!

Bridge City almost beat them this year.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
bark said:
pngfan93 said:
I'm very pumped to see WO-S back on the schedule!
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
no more humiliation from Hooks!!!!!!

Bridge City almost beat them this year.

WO-S always played a great game against us. In many years the rivalry was better than MCM because of the quality of play that the Mustangs always brought to the field. I honestly don't know how they did last year. I hope they can keep their quality of play up without Hooks. Love him or hate him, you can't deny what his teams accomplished year in and year out on the field.

It would also be nice to have a strong pre-district opponent that isn't in the Houston area.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Your in luck we got Humble Summer Creek they were pretty tough last season

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Yes, I think Humble Summer Creek will be tough. We will need to have good coverage on recievers and pressure their QB to beat them.

Indian03

100+ Posts
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!

Season ticket sales will be held at INDIAN STADIUM this year!!!!! Tickets will NO LONGER be sold at the administration building. Make sure you tell your friends and family so they are not waiting outside the admin building on July 30th.

Benefits to this new sales point: 1) You will be able to wait in line under the concourse so you will be out of the sun or rain. 2) The stadium parking lot will be available so you won't have to park on the street or far away from the ticket window. 3) The stadium restrooms will also be available for your convenience.

In addition, if you are planning to mail your tickets in and have them mailed back, mail them to the HIGH SCHOOL (1401 Merriman, PN) and NOT the administration building.

HighChief2008

What I need to know is how to become a Season Ticket Holder? Do I have to camp out every year to ensure that I get my tickets or how does this process work?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
when they sell tickets to the general public, after season ticket holders is when you can get there at midnight and stand in line and see what season tickets they have available, if any. I waited 5 years to get good seats in the middle but we are still in the nose bleed section. I will try and trade down lower this year. Tried last year and no traders for that. Good luck, remember to get there early.

HighChief2008

pngfan66 said:
when they sell tickets to the general public, after season ticket holders is when you can get there at midnight and stand in line and see what season tickets they have available, if any. I waited 5 years to get good seats in the middle but we are still in the nose bleed section. I will try and trade down lower this year. Tried last year and no traders for that. Good luck, remember to get there early.

So once I buy at the General Public sale I'll have those seats every year unless I don't pay for them every year?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
you are correct. As long as you re-new each year, those seats will remain yours. But like PNGFAN66 said, there is a trade day that is scheduled right after sales for season tickets holders.

If you can't be there to stand in line, for the right price, I will camp out for you ;D ;D ;D ;D

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
HighChief2008 said:
pngfan66 said:

So once I buy at the General Public sale I'll have those seats every year unless I don't pay for them every year?

You also don't have to wait in line to renew. They usually give season ticket holders several days to renew. The years that you need to rush up to renew are the years we play Nederland in Nederland. For those, we get reserved seating and it goes fast. Lately, it also pays to buy Livingston tickets early when we play them in Livingston because the stadium is sooooooooo small.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
When I first got my season tickets, I got 4, but they were a row apart and on opposite ends of the section. Then, on trade day, I went down and traded them for 4 better ones all together ( and now my son's in the band, so we have 4 seats for 2 people LOL). And then, luckily, Caleb Harmon's parents sold my daughter the 2 next to me, so now we have 6 in a row! :woot:
I say this to let you know that you may have to get some unfavorable seats, and try to trade them later.

HighChief2008

PNG Proud said:
When I first got my season tickets, I got 4, but they were a row apart and on opposite ends of the section. Then, on trade day, I went down and traded them for 4 better ones all together ( and now my son's in the band, so we have 4 seats for 2 people LOL). And then, luckily, Caleb Harmon's parents sold my daughter the 2 next to me, so now we have 6 in a row! :woot:
I say this to let you know that you may have to get some unfavorable seats, and try to trade them later.

Is there a BAD seat at the Reservation??? :huh:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
HighChief2008 said:
PNG Proud said:

Is there a BAD seat at the Reservation??? :huh:

Not when you're watching those Indians play!

But, some people like to hear the band, and ya just can't hear them on the North end.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Would have been nice to keep the north end bleachers and seat the band and Indianettes there. The entire stadium would hear them.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores