2013??

png94

100+ Posts
Workouts are going good. I know a lot of the boys have increased their max quite a bit. There will be no spring ball so that will give us an extra scrimmage in the fall. That will give this young team another game to put it together.

hookem14

100+ Posts
hookem14 said:
Faircloth knows his starting QB will be a sophomore, as a freshman this year he has a different athletic period than the upperclrearmen, so he would not get to practice with the players he will be throwing the ball too during spring ball all that much. Why have spring ball if your QB can’t be a part of it? If we byprear spring ball, his starting QB will get to have an extra week in the fall with an extra scrimmage. Makes sense to me!
http://panews.com/sports/x2094921196/PN-Gs-Faircloth-backs-off-spring-football

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Great article!

I had been told that we have a new DC, but I didn't see one listed on the list of new coaches in the other thread. Anyone know? Word is the defense will be vastly improved this year, and we should surprise some people after a potentially rocky preseason to get the team situated.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
pngfan93 said:
Great article!

I had been told that we have a new DC, but I didn't see one listed on the list of new coaches in the other thread. Anyone know? Word is the defense will be vastly improved this year, and we should surprise some people after a potentially rocky preseason to get the team situated.

Good to hear!
Looking forward to surprising a few teams this year.....

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores