pngmom4

500+ Posts
TheBoysMom said:
IndianFan said:

Port Neches-Groves Indians vs. Gregory-Portland Wildcats
Dave Campbell's 2010 Texas Football Classic
Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
Saturday, August 28, 2010, 3:45PM

Help the PN-G Indian Nation set another attendance record while supporting PN-G Athletics!
Out of town fans planning to attend the game, please support PNGISD by purchasing your game tickets from the school ticket office.
Call 409-722-4244, ext. 1719 to purchase your tickets with your credit card and have them mailed to you.
There is an additional $3.00 handling fee.
(Tickets sold at the gate do not benefit PNG ISD)​

Copied to my FB profile, thanks!

I have also

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Does anyone know how many tickets we have sold so far? Hopefully out of town Indians will get the word that they need to get local friends or family to purchase their tickets so PNG will get credit for it.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Notice went out on this site's Facebook page which has about 2,600 fans.

Everyone, spread the word to anyone you know who might be coerced to go. Use phone calls, email, facebook, whatever you can do. Time to sell tickets for the cause. ;D

pngmom

Hey indianforever get Angela to give u my phone number(or u can walk across the street to my house) and I will explain the process......
it involves about 14-18 hours of your time, a can of OFF, lawn chair, and some snacks. But it is fun, you meet alot of other indian fans and theres a lot of socializing.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
indianforever said:
PNG Proud said:
Do you understand how the process works?
no what do i need to do? i am a pn-g grad and dont miss a game but i would love to have season tickets :woot:

The process is something like this, I think..

1. A letter will go out to existing season ticket holders sometime in July, giving them the opportunity to renew the season tickets for the upcoming season by mail or in person. They may also buy seat for each away game for each season ticket that they hold. Most away games are general admission, but in stadiums where the visitor's seating is limited (Livingston) or reserved (Nederland) it makes sense to buy those tickets at this time.

2. After the deadline date passes for step 1, there is a swap day where existing season ticket holders may exchange their existing home seats for home seats that were not claimed by the existing holders.

3. After the swap day, the unclaimed season tickets will go on sale to the general public on a first come/first serve basis. This is where the waiting in lawn chairs comes in.

When the letters go out I am sure someone here will post the specifics dates, I also expect the information will be posted on the district web site.

indianforever

100+ Posts
pngmom said:
Hey indianforever get Angela to give u my phone number(or u can walk across the street to my house) and I will explain the process......
it involves about 14-18 hours of your time, a can of OFF, lawn chair, and some snacks. But it is fun, you meet alot of other indian fans and theres a lot of socializing.
ok i will get with you soon thank you

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PNG NDN Fan said:
indianforever said:
PNG Proud said:
Do you understand how the process works?
no what do i need to do? i am a pn-g grad and dont miss a game but i would love to have season tickets :woot:

The process is something like this, I think..

1. A letter will go out to existing season ticket holders sometime in July, giving them the opportunity to renew the season tickets for the upcoming season by mail or in person. They may also buy seat for each away game for each season ticket that they hold. Most away games are general admission, but in stadiums where the visitor's seating is limited (Livingston) or reserved (Nederland) it makes sense to buy those tickets at this time.

2. After the deadline date passes for step 1, there is a swap day where existing season ticket holders may exchange their existing home seats for home seats that were not claimed by the existing holders.

3. After the swap day, the unclaimed season tickets will go on sale to the general public on a first come/first serve basis. This is where the waiting in lawn chairs comes in.

When the letters go out I am sure someone here will post the specifics dates, I also expect the information will be posted on the district web site.

That pretty much covers it, Indianforever. What we did was to get whatever tickets we could get at first, (in our case, we got 2 seats together, in 2 different areas, but close together). The next yr., we "traded" those 4, for 4 seats together. The 2nd yr. enabled us to get better seats, since we were now season ticket holders. And, to tell you the truth, I've never stood in line for more than 2 hrs. HOWEVER.... after the yr. that the Indians had last yr., and as bright as the future looks, you may have to break out those lawn chairs and the skeeter dope!

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
I will be camping out this year for trade day. I want to trade one set of season tickets for lower seats so we can get good pictures of our kids.

PurpleNDN

NDN NATION said:
I will be camping out this year for trade day. I want to trade one set of season tickets for lower seats so we can get good pictures of our kids.

How many tickets are you wanting to trade and where are the ones you have? I have low seats and would like to move higher. Maybe we could trade and not have to camp out.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
I know we will be wanting to trade ours also to lower tickets. I had knee surgery three years ago and can not climb the stairs like use to be able too. We have four tickets. I think (if I can remember right) they are in section D row 22 or 24

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
PurpleNDN said:
NDN NATION said:

How many tickets are you wanting to trade and where are the ones you have? I have low seats and would like to move higher. Maybe we could trade and not have to camp out.

The 3 seats I am wanting to trade are two rows from the top and I think seats 20,21 and 22. But I am not sure exactly what seats because those are the ones we never sit in. We just have them.

PurpleNDN

EX79NDN said:
I know we will be wanting to trade ours also to lower tickets. I had knee surgery three years ago and can not climb the stairs like use to be able too. We have four tickets. I think (if I can remember right) they are in section D row 22 or 24

Can you find out exactly what row and the seat numbers, I have seats in sec. E on row 5 or 6 I think they are seat 9 -12.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
PurpleNDN said:
EX79NDN said:

Can you find out exactly what row and the seat numbers, I have seats in sec. E on row 5 or 6 I think they are seat 9 -12.

I will get with my sister and find out the excite location.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
As of Tuesday morning 6-22-10 the total tickets sold for the Alamodome game is ~ 2,200.
This is the last week the tickets will be on sale from our ticket office. We have sold 63% of the ticket sent to PNG. Last time to get the word out and do something about it. :shout:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNband69 said:
As of Tuesday morning 6-22-10 the total tickets sold for the Alamodome game is ~ 2,200.
This is the last week the tickets will be on sale from our ticket office. We have sold 63% of the ticket sent to PNG. Last time to get the word out and do something about it. :shout:

A lot of people coming from out of town probably expect to buy at the gate. But there should be another 37% in the Golden Triangle that are going. Hopefully they are all procrastinators and will buy this week. ???

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores