Coach Brandon Faircloth

NONS81

badndn said:
NDNS81 said:
True squaw, very true. But you know how hot headed I am, the compassion for the families just got the best of me.

That's why most of the guys I know that went into coaching have gotten out. Imagine how hard it is to make a living (and not a very good one) based on what 14-18 year olds do on the field! But they all knew that when they got into it and they all will tell you that as well.

Yeah, it is kind of sad that it is a game on and off the field. ;D Ooops, there is my sarcasm again. I have to work on that, really, I do. ;D

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:
True squaw, very true. But you know how hot headed I am, the compassion for the families just got the best of me.

That's why most of the guys I know that went into coaching have gotten out. Imagine how hard it is to make a living (and not a very good one) based on what 14-18 year olds do on the field! But they all knew that when they got into it and they all will tell you that as well.

Yeah, it is kind of sad that it is a game on and off the field. ;D Ooops, there is my sarcasm again. I have to work on that, really, I do. ;D
:-X :-X Your such a bad girl!! ;)

NONS81

EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

Have you ever known anyone in my family to keep their mouth shut? ;)

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

Well....................NO. ;D

OK everybody. From now on if NDNS81 lets her butt over load her mouth, do not get mad at her. She can not help it. It is a heredity condition! She really is a nice and caring person. ;D

squaw

1,000+ Posts
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

But we love you===we don't get bored on here! :woohoo:

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNS81 said:
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

NDN81, are we married??? lol

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

NONS81

EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

Well....................NO. ;D

OK everybody. From now on if NDNS81 lets her butt over load her mouth, do not get mad at her. She can not help it. It is a heredity condition! She really is a nice and caring person. ;D

Thank you, EX79NDN!!! I knew you would understand...

NONS81

squaw said:
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

But we love you===we don't get bored on here! :woohoo:

Thank you, squaw, love you too!!! Consider me the entertainment!!!! ;D

NONS81

Justafan said:
NDNS81 said:
EX79NDN said:
NDNS81 said:
badndn said:
NDNS81 said:

NDN81, are we married??? lol

:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

:clap: :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I like that one!!! lol

NDN CREW

First of all the coaches are all under a teachers contract and can not be "fired" all that has been done is their coaching responsibility has been taken away from them. They are still a teacher in PNGISD if they want to coach they have to find a job elsewhere it is up to them.
Second of all to everyone that has talked about the middle schools needed another coach added making 4 coaches to our schools and possible keeping 2 of those guys coaching in our district this will be brought to the board this week if you support that let your board members know at the meeting or before the meeting. So far the board has made the tax payers happy in the overall coaching process maybe it will continue.

NONS81

NDN CREW said:
First of all the coaches are all under a teachers contract and can not be "fired" all that has been done is their coaching responsibility has been taken away from them. They are still a teacher in PNGISD if they want to coach they have to find a job elsewhere it is up to them.
Second of all to everyone that has talked about the middle schools needed another coach added making 4 coaches to our schools and possible keeping 2 of those guys coaching in our district this will be brought to the board this week if you support that let your board members know at the meeting or before the meeting. So far the board has made the tax payers happy in the overall coaching process maybe it will continue.

Not all of the coaches have secondary contracts with the district. In fact, I know for sure that at least one does not, so not an option for him. He has to go elsewhere.

cak

The families of the coaches who have beeen moved out of the varsity are very emotional about the change. They have not been given the opportunity to learn the new program. I do believe that many of them have had lots of experience coaching at other districts and had no problem learning those programs and being successful. It is very hard for them to swallow when people make the comments that it is part of the job. It does not make them feel any better about the circumstances. I think it is true of any profession that ANYONE is replaceable. These men stick it out for the love of coaching children. A change like this is extremely hard for the the children of the coaches as well. Please remember to be kind to those families and remember that coaches have sacrificed their own families for the sake of coaching other children because they love what they do. Many, many hours have been spent beyond what most people can even imagine. It is a shame when it comes time to coach their own, then it is taken away! I have also seen many of them in the community coaching little leagues and such. I think that these coaches will be successful on any path that they follow and I hope they know that this is God's plan. It is a time of change and change is hard. It just isn't right to make comments that make them feel inadequate. I do believe that outside of the school district, most people's jobs are not scrutinized all over the internet for all who have "lots of time" to see. If all jobs were scrutinized by the public, we would probably see faults everywhere, lots of faults and lots of wrong doing. Remember, that these men came to PNG because they believed and Purple Pride and Tradition and tried to cont. this through their players. Also remember that they are not just coaches, they are teachers as well and as for the dual contract, I thought teaching came first! However, I believe that for many families teaching alone is not enough income without the coaching. It is my understanding that the teaching goes along with the coaching so as I see it, no coaching then, no teaching = NO INCOME!

NONS81

cak said:
The families of the coaches who have beeen moved out of the varsity are very emotional about the change. They have not been given the opportunity to learn the new program. I do believe that many of them have had lots of experience coaching at other districts and had no problem learning those programs and being successful. It is very hard for them to swallow when people make the comments that it is part of the job. It does not make them feel any better about the circumstances. I think it is true of any profession that ANYONE is irreplaceable. These men stick it out for the love of coaching children. A change like this is extremely hard for rthe the children of the coaches as well. Please remember to be kind to those families and remember that they have sacrificed their own families for the sake of coaching other children because they love what they do. Many, many hours have been spent beyond what most people can even imagine. I think that these coaches will se successful on any path that they follow. It is a time of change and change is hard. It just isn't right to make comments that make them feel inadequate. I do believe that outside of the school district, most people's jobs are not scrutinized all over the internet for all who have "lots of time" to see. If all jobs were scrutinized by the public, we would probably see faults everywhere. Lots of faults! Remember that these men came to PNG because they believed and Purple Pride and Tradition and tried to cont. this through their players. Also remember that they are not just coaches, they are taechers as well and as for the dual contract, I thought teaching came first!

Thank you cak, I was trying convey this but got upset because some of these fellas are friends of ours and involved with us in other things that involved thier own kids. What I was trying to say about the secondary contract is that at least one of these coaches had a very big responsibility in his coaching area and had left the classroom, therefore did not have a secondary contract, so he may have to leave the district all together. And that upsets me because he a good coach as well as a good teacher. Not having that option, we lose all the way around without him.

Xcrystalbeachbum

100+ Posts
pnggrad05 said:
Talking about great assistant coaches. I can not think of a better coach, mentor, and teacher that Coach Pachuca. Coach Pachuca retired about a year after I left after coaching in the png school district 30+ years. No one gained more respect of the players than him.
I will second that. Coach Pachuca coached me way back when and I loved that guy.

91ndn

Has anyone heard where Coach Malone is at. I tried looking where he is coaching. Good Luck Coach Faircloth.

biaplayer

Well speaking for myself, i am glad that we finally got a well needed coaching change. It has been long over due!! I feel for the coaches that are on their way out, but i didnt choose their profession for them and unfortuneatly that is what happens. But as for what lays ahead for the tribe, well i can say so far looks pretty good to me. I went to the first practice and it looked like the kids were giving it 100% and the coaches were all hands on and coaching like they should be. I was very impressed and it looks like PNG wont be run run pass kick nomore! The passing game looks like it be a dangerous weapon for us as for distributing the ball to more than just one person. The Harmon kid looked like he was a beast running the ball in the drills, by spreading the defense, it should really open up the run for him. THis should make for a very interesting offense, especially with 7 home games, can i get a hell yeah. I cant wait till May 22nd to watch the Purple and White game and week O in August. :shout: :rocks:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores