David Satcher is our man!!!!

modmouse78

100+ Posts
yes i went to a lot of games this year. Matter of fact, i went to the scrimmage at TJ and seen someone i had not seen in fifteen years. How long had it been since you had seen a game before this year? ( Just wondering)

Redbone1

mdog said:
Leredbone,
You sound alot like 19Cherokee90. Could it be the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree?

Mdog.... Maybe you should have said a chip off the old block. Either way your just trying to figure out who we are. You may be very surprised if you really knew. I think I read on here that you coached cherokee90 with his dad way back when. One thing about it is, I don't know much about baseball but I know enough about football to know we need Satcher as the new coach for PNG. I guess you want Long and Dustin to come in here. You better stop and think about that one for sure. He may clean house with the other coaches.

Redbone1

modmouse78 said:
yes i went to a lot of games this year. Matter of fact, i went to the scrimmage at TJ and seen someone i had not seen in fifteen years. How long had it been since you had seen a game before this year? ( Just wondering)

:clap: Well great for you that you mad a few game this year. It wasn't hard for you to figure out I have been out of the area for many years and just returned because I made that statement in my first post. But bleeding purple like I do I make it back to some game and liston to the rest on the internet. At the TJ scrimmage..... were you there to watch TJ or the Indians? Like you just wondering. Why is it you are giving Cherokee90 such a hard time about wanting Satcher in here. Sounds like he knows the man and went to school with him. Heck Satcher may have even been over to your house.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
Yeah he might have been at my house playing pool. Oh wait, that would have been at cherokee90's house. And the other crazy thing is that cherokee's dad had an interesting nickname. ;D

Redbone1

mdog said:
Leredbone,
You sound alot like 19Cherokee90. Could it be the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree?

Mdog.......Why is it your being so hard core about Satcher becoming the new HC and giving Cherokee90 a hard time. He sounds like he really knows what he is talking about. He has brought out a lot of good point that most people don't even think about. Let just follow his lead and get Satcher in here. Heck I bet you didn't even pull for the Cowboys to day. I don't understand people who pull for a team is another state. Indians and Cowboys forever.
:cowboy:

Redbone1

modmouse78 said:
Yeah he might have been at my house playing pool. Oh wait, that would have been at cherokee90's house. And the other crazy thing is that cherokee's dad had an interesting nickname. ;D

If your who I think you are, you and your brother couldn't win a game of pool if you tried. You lost 40% of the games you played and I have the proof. Just like you couldn't hit a baseball if you tried. I saw you miss a nutria rat 3 times in front of one of our better player. He said, keep your eye on the ball. What was the nickname? :fish: :hi:

Redbone1

modmouse78 said:

Modmouse..... What you going to buy me for Christmas.... Make sure you get your husband a new pool stick and get him some lesson. Maybe Cherokee90 can give him some pointer or better still I know a young coach that can teach him a few thing about pool. Hehahahahaha :clap:

mdog

Hey 19cherokee90 and big cherokee(LeRedbone) why are you being so stuck on one path? I believe you are way off base on Mod the same as what is needed at PNG.

Redbone1

mdog said:
Hey 19cherokee90 and big cherokee(LeRedbone) why are you being so stuck on one path? I believe you are way off base on Mod the same as what is needed at PNG.

:huh:
I don't understand your statement being off base with Mod and the same needed ant PNG. try again

modmouse78

100+ Posts
I don't have a husband because i am not a woman. i know my name is deceiving, but i can assure you i am not who you think i am. On the other hand, you are exactly who i thought you were.

akifan94

500+ Posts
LaRedbone said:
mdog said:

:huh:
I don't understand your statement being off base with Mod and the same needed ant PNG. try again

He thinks you have mod confused with someone else. I am sure you do. Mod doesn't even know how to put a baseball glove on. Unless something is going on I a in the dark about, I am pretty sure he does not have a husband.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
IndianFan said:
OK everyone. The excitement of hiring a new head coach, and the opinions about candidates is upon us. We've had a lot of negative vibes over the years concerning the program. Let's not turn this into the same. ;D

What do you mean we have had a lot of negative vibes. I am not being being a smarta$$, just wondering what you mean.

19cherokee90

hey is saying that modmouse isnt who we think it is....

ok mdog...out off all these names being thrown around who sounds best to you and why?? I always have an open mind.

I know you guys think Im just biased and stuck on Satcher...but honestly I think he has an outstanding resume when compaired to the other names..his college coaching experience...his defensive resume....his offensive style...i have a pretty good idea there would be certain coaches he would keep around...just makes sense to me. regardless of who he is.

lets recap

Defensive Coordinator for Clear Lake and leads them to 15th ranked 5A defense in the state on a sub-par talent year
Runs a college level 4-2-5 like LSU...attack defense at its finest
Spreads an offense out and lights up a scoreboard
Last two times he was Lineman Coach his QB and Running back won district MVP..in a very tough district I might add
has experience coaching at a couple of colleges with succesful programs.

Call me crazy but that sounds impressive to me...more so then a couple of coaches who have impressive records coaching at 2A schools and someone who has had a couple succesful years hit and miss but had some really good talent to work with.

I dont know...maybe ya'll know something I dont know...or some big secret handshake or something...but records and resumes speak louder than anything else.

I dont know maybe I am biased???

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
modmouse78 said:
IndianFan said:
OK everyone. The excitement of hiring a new head coach, and the opinions about candidates is upon us. We've had a lot of negative vibes over the years concerning the program. Let's not turn this into the same. ;D

What do you mean we have had a lot of negative vibes. I am not being being a smarta$$, just wondering what you mean.

That was a general statement. And simply restating what a wise man once said. ;D

"I second that about complaining to complain....there are a few people that will come on here and just complain about anything and everything."

I'm just hoping that we as a group don't begin arguing about the upcoming selection of the new coach. There is much to be grateful about and good things are going to happen.

Redbone1

modmouse78 said:
IndianFan said:

Hey modmouse78........ did your phone just ring? :ha:

Redbone1

modmouse78 said:
IndianFan said:

:hook: Have you caught any fish lately? And did you every have a motor cycle?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores