Disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Hey yankeedawg! As always it is good to hear from you. As always you are right on the money with your analysis of this thread and its content--a bunch of political B.S. If it is any consolation to you, 99.9% of PN-G fans in Indian Nation support Coach Faircloth and his staff and the excellent job they are doing. I believe that we can definitely win a state title with this great coaching staff, and I am proud to have them all at PN-G.

Great to hear from you friend and look forward to some great discussions about "Football"!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all the interest in this discussion. Obviously many have shown great support of the coaching staff and are opposed to any agendas that don't reflect their support.

And demand that elected officials prevent that from being an influence in any decisions.

Longtime trustees Rusty Brittain and Darren McCutcheon are individuals who understand what's at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores